The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

GS
DB4187-100

XXXX - DB4187-100 - 101.png XXXX - DB4187-100 - 102.png XXXX - DB4187-100 - 103.png XXXX - DB4187-100 - 104.png XXXX - DB4187-100 - 105.png XXXX - DB4187-100 - 106.png XXXX - DB4187-100 - 108.png XXXX - DB4187-100 - 111.png XXXX - DB4187-100 - 116.png

I really looked forward to the retro of the spruces after the eggplants, laserblues, infrareds and concords. Because after those great releases Nike would not f*ck up the spruces wright? Well they did, I will not cop them at all. They don’t even look like the OG’s, the only picture I recognize something of the OG’s is the one picture from above (besides the wrong insole). The only thing Nike had to do was to get the eggplant mid- and outsole and change the little pink at the front to green. But no they thought at Nike-design: the outsole needs to be green instead of black, the airunit needs to be yellow instead of white, the insole needs to be changed to an International-version etc. etc. The problem with a colored airunit is that it will draw the attention to right side of the shoe, with a white airunit your eyes will look at the center of the shoes.

On the other hand: now Nike has forced me to check for a better release of the spruces the next 5 / 10 years, that is probably their goal. I can’t immagine someboby at Nike said: you did a great job designer, they really look like the OG’s!

The OG has the international logo on the insole mate...They released in '91 not '90 and that was the BWs/AM180 year and they all had the International logo on the insole.

Other than that I fully share your view on this crappy retro.

The OG has the international logo on the insole mate...They released in '91 not '90 and that was the BWs/AM180 year and they all had the International logo on the insole.

Other than that I fully share your view on this crappy retro.

You are totally wright, my mistake. I compared them with the insoles of my retro eggplants.

this could be one of those instances were pictures and reality don't match up...hopefully...much like the orange and green am90s from earlier this year that turned out to be highlighter colors in reality.

I finally took pictures and put them outside my boxes, nothing worse than having to look thru 60+ boxes trying to find the sneakers you want to wear when you are already running late. It worked out pretty good, took the pics on a white blanket & sent them to CVS online. 2 hour pickup, they had a promo 9 cents per picture if you printed over 100 so I made doubles... came to like 10 bucks. It worked out better than I expected, should help out a lot. Do you guys do anything similar to this?

20201222_143532_2.jpg
I keep boxes intact, I just try to arrange them like 1 vertical column or 2 for each type, so I know each column is about each type of Air Max, then it is pretty quick but still I try to remember which description match which pair for the rest, so it can be fast but not as your system

Got the concords in today and they sent me a bum pair. The left shoe looks like it's splitting at the mudguard and there's tiny holes in it.
20201229_190618.jpg
20201229_190452.jpg
20201229_190446.jpg
I’m sure you already know but time to chat with CS for that exchange

they helped me out big time when I bought an item that didn’t fit during theyre promo sale. They’ll match the price if the items still in stock

Back
Top Bottom