The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

3rd pair came in. Never gets old. I love this shoe.
76CB2CEE-0835-4CB7-9C60-915207E23535.jpeg

this version is worthy of the triple up

Someone posted that Concords were $75 in cart on Bodega. They also have eggplant + laser blue on sale for that price.. Lots of sizes. Use BDGA-EBDFV2 as a discount code (shared by someone in the thread)

Good lookin out - just got a pair of LBs! Makes up for the $80 pair I ordered from Nike that got cancelled earlier this week.

Hope this one goes through!

Code WINTER40 and Spruces are $94 **shipped. Unfortunately they sold quick due to the major discount so only size 6.5- 7.5, 9 and 11 remaining

edit: some other sizes added

Last edited:
Code WINTER40 and Spruces are $84 shipped. Unfortunately they sold quick due to the major discount so only size 6.5- 7.5, 9 and 11 remaining

Was coming here to post the same thing. Ordered as soon as I saw the email. Hope they don’t oversell.

Code WINTER40 and Spruces are $84 shipped. Unfortunately they sold quick due to the major discount so only size 6.5- 7.5, 9 and 11 remaining

edit: 11 sold

More sales like this will come

edit: 11 sold

how did you get the free shipping cause for me it says $10 for shipping.

Code WINTER40 and Spruces are $94 **shipped. Unfortunately they sold quick due to the major discount so only size 6.5- 7.5, 9 and 11 remaining

edit: some other sizes added

Ok I really did take the last 11 in these lol. Only one pair though. Snagged several pairs for my daughter too. Nice grabbing them all at 40% off.

Back
Top Bottom