The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

A question to those who wear AMIII for quite some time already. Recently got my pair. Went tts and it feels pretty snug in toebox. I have about 0.5 cm in front of my big toe, so I don't touch a front of the shoe, but it still kinda tight especially around pinky toe and where tongue is attached. Do they tend to stretch after some wear or it's better to try 0.5 sz up?

A question to those who wear AMIII for quite some time already. Recently got my pair. Went tts and it feels pretty snug in toebox. I have about 0.5 cm in front of my big toe, so I don't touch a front of the shoe, but it still kinda tight especially around pinky toe and where tongue is attached. Do they tend to stretch after some wear or it's better to try 0.5 sz up?
I have a wider foot and went TTS. You could go up half a size, I got a few pairs on discount so I just kept mine and broke them in with thick socks.

Grabbed a pair to stock. Anyone that knows me know i almost always run the alternate lace on a shoe, and not many run the pink, so i will.
4DCC89D6-B66F-4BE9-B25A-BFBD96FCADAF.jpeg

Bought my pair of bacons off of eBay and I was a little alarmed at how different the leather is from right to left shoe. Anyone else’s pairs look like this?

one of my pairs is like that, came straight from Nike. Its weird like theres some sort of dirt that shows every little crevice of the leather, and the other shoe is clean sail leather. You can probably try a cleaner or wipe to see if it comes off.

one of my pairs is like that, came straight from Nike. Its weird like theres some sort of dirt that shows every little crevice of the leather, and the other shoe is clean sail leather. You can probably try a cleaner or wipe to see if it comes off.
Glad to know I’m not the only one! Thanks for the heads up about trying to wipe it off, might go ahead and give that a try.

Any outfit idea/suggestion to wear with the Bacons (photo of the outfit would be great :smile: ?
I only see people wearing grey sweatpants.

Back
Top Bottom