The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

thought these were nice hadnt seen them before
93237564-1A05-4C75-A55F-410376BD4ACB.png

Any one know if nike is gonna do another set of the am90 surplus was able to grab a pair back nov sturdy sneaker imo comfy too wouldnt mind buyin a couple more pairs

I didn't even ****ing know this was happening :smh:

First none of those raffles before release panned out for me, then the morning of release was a bust, then I got some Sz. 11 Bacons from eBay (paid ~$245) in last week after being convinced that I should go a .5 size up for no good reason and unsurprisingly they're too big :smh: :lol:

I've been on a journey with this pair.

Wow. Bummed to hear this. I usually need to size up .5 and did on these as well. Hopefully I don't swim in them.

Can someone point me to where in the thread there's a comparison between the AM90 Recraft vs. the AM3? Interested in understanding the details. Thank you!

My GOD!!! Once again NIKE with a horrible execution paying homage to THE KID. Colors all over the place. Each shoe should've been a different team. 90s def going towards a mariners colorway. THE ONLY THING THAT'S DOPE IS THAT BASEBALL STITCHING ON THE 90s. Whoever thought of that, promote that person. Whoever was in charge of this catastrophe should be demoted.

My GOD!!! Once again NIKE with a horrible execution paying homage to THE KID. Colors all over the place. Each shoe should've been a different team. 90s def going towards a mariners colorway. THE ONLY THING THAT'S DOPE IS THAT BASEBALL STITCHING ON THE 90s. Whoever thought of that, promote that person. Whoever was in charge of this catastrophe should be demoted.
That’s funny because anytime I see a baseball stitching on a shoe or trying to mimic any kind of ball it looks terrible to me haha

The 90s are the best sneaker of the Griffey Pack. They would've been so much better with a mesh toe!
I agree on the mesh toe. I'm going to have to get those no matter the obstacle though.

I understand the points that some in here don't like about these but as a massive Griffey Jr fan and someone who got to watch him every day for years things like this are just cool to me. Love them.

Back
Top Bottom