The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Which NTer is this? 👀

2137516A-FB6E-4AFB-9EC2-5A14225B5F85.jpeg

I did. But the ask price is still a good indicator of what it can sell for. I’ve bought enough sneakers over the last 20 years (I’m 43) to know that people don’t budge far from the ask price unless something drastic happens. The point I was making is my shoes would cost well over retail if I purchased them today especially with the size I wear. Someone laughed like I made a joke, so I provided proof.
L🔒🔒😁

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 is one of the coolest, nicest dudes on here. Always willing to pass on info, oops, and just help in general.
That's probably bc like 6 years ago I showed up here not knowing a damn thing. Lots of guys welcomed me and didn't mind the new guy that didn't have a clue. Made several irl friends out of the am1 thread. They all helped me, least I can do is pay it forward.

That's probably bc like 6 years ago I showed up here not knowing a damn thing. Lots of guys welcomed me and didn't mind the new guy that didn't have a clue. Made several irl friends out of the am1 thread. They all helped me, least I can do is pay it forward.

My bad bro. I was having a bad day and mistook the “fool” comment as a dig at me. I apologize and would like to move forward with no bad blood.

I see the radiant red in my size still not coming down enough for me Goat or StockX

goat has a pair missing box lid though for only $19 over retail before shipping. Prob just gonna do that I don’t need the box since I’ll be wearing them non stop. Wish they’d let you make an offer on that pair

you acquired that massive am1 Collection just in the past six years?

Few of ya'll been asking about these so here ya go. Blue ones are absolute fire. Beige & green ones are nice too but the lighter beige leather is almost like a peach/pink color and gives them slightly more of a feminine look but I dunno so still not sure if i'll keep or not. Regardless, materials and quality is really good (leather is on par with the snkrs day am1, mesh is tad below)

Attachments

• tempImagelkZAyf.png
    tempImagelkZAyf.png
    3 MB · Views: 62
  • tempImageKCVKN9.png
    tempImageKCVKN9.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 64
  • tempImageA0EMYR.png
    tempImageA0EMYR.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 60
  • tempImagelPNVlY.png
    tempImagelPNVlY.png
    3 MB · Views: 46
  • tempImageDGAE7l.png
    tempImageDGAE7l.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 49
  • tempImagegZfIzr.png
    tempImagegZfIzr.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 52
  • tempImage4IPZPi.png
    tempImage4IPZPi.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 111
  • tempImagekz68rk.png
    tempImagekz68rk.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 109
Just turned 34. Every new shoe I get is like the toys I would buy when I was young. Super excited when purchased, and even more so when they're home to play with. Women don't understand that the Infrared III is like a premium Spider-Man action figure. Super little boy excitement.👦

saving this for when the wife questions me

Thanks fam 💯

Got my navy corks today from fnl. Apparently when nike says they're reducing waste, they also don't include shoe paper either. They seem to be very nice quality. Only thing that might bug me is how much foam sticks out from where they cut off near the eyelets, but hoping that the laces will cover it.
20210621_145628.jpg
20210621_145648.jpg

I turned 39 a couple weeks ago, not surprised to see the average age of people in the thread. Am1s is the same deal and personally I think it's great, I see all these kids getting ripped off for dunks and Jordans and rarely see it with air max', it seems like the immaturity and bull**** doesn't effect our corner of the hobby anywhere near as much.

Back
Top Bottom