The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My old lady swung by the mailbox to grab these for me.

D845A6D4-AD97-49E2-BB19-9DE79D987A01.jpeg

38100F3D-7399-48A4-B186-068EB8D18E58.jpeg
Love these... ID's I assume?
What's the Orange colourway?
Cheers

Screenshot_20221102_201021.jpg

Does anyone know anything about these, other than they should have dropped two years ago with the other recrafts? I'm wondering if they fit like a recraft, a am3, or something else, and when they may be coming out. It seems like Nike has been absolutely flooding the market with 90s, are they all pretty easily obtainable due to sheer volume, or are there still random pairs that are impossible to come by and expensive? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I haven't bought any 90s in a while and have been out of the loop with shoes since my mom passed back in July. Thanks in advance for any help!

(Edit: I'd forgotten looking at the pictures that the recrafts had grey swooshes rather than accent colored ones like this pair, still interested regardless though).

Last edited:
Oh, was never aware they came out in EU…. Anyway, if you could let me know how it fits when u tried them on, that’d be greatly appreciated.
Just tried them on, they are true to size for me (meaning they fit me the same as all the other AM90's I have).

I meant these lol.
I realize this isn't going to help answer your original question, but as someone who has bought pretty much every AM90 colorway since 12/21/19 when the first recrafts dropped, I passed on these. Something to me just seems off with them. Maybe the stock photos were at a bad angle or something but the overall mold of these look funky to me in addition to not have the stitching going through the swoosh like all the other recrafts.

I bought my share of 90's , never sold any. those were the days my friend.
from the very the first post I posted here , it would freak people out, so I was hesitant showing my whole collection ,and I stopped posting altogether .
but a big shout to you cincyguy ,cause in the end it's all about people ,not shoes.
long time no talk ,how you've all been fam?

Back
Top Bottom