The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

thanks for being in my corner , but it's all good, no need to .... we all know the model by now lol.
plus that guy has got them all of late in one single pic ,lol ,really no need for me anymore.
I agree, post some pics! I enjoy seeing what everyone has, their latest pickups, or even hearing perspectives on one's they hate. This has turned into more of a hobby/collection for me. Nike has released 223 Men's recraft colorways (not including Flyease's, Jewel's, Terrascape's) and I have 219 of them. There are 4 colorways I've never been able to track down. Heck, maybe some of you have the 4 I need stashed in your closets somewhere!

I agree, post some pics! I enjoy seeing what everyone has, their latest pickups, or even hearing perspectives on one's they hate. This has turned into more of a hobby/collection for me. Nike has released 223 Men's recraft colorways (not including Flyease's, Jewel's, Terrascape's) and I have 219 of them. There are 4 colorways I've never been able to track down. Heck, maybe some of you have the 4 I need stashed in your closets somewhere!
absolutely for you and the great disciple of airmax , I will post some ,with much pleasure .
what are the remaining 4 you are searching for?

absolutely for you and the great disciple of airmax , I will post some ,with much pleasure .
what are the remaining 4 you are searching for?
Here are the missing 4…….

CV1634-400 Released 1/15/2020
D517AF80-62D4-4A29-9B08-140EE8BD3E0E.jpeg

DA1505-001 Released 8/18/2020
BB670190-4693-43B2-9C70-FE6D861B0F5A.jpeg

DM2820-100 Released 4/21/2021
E210BA27-1FA6-4F23-95AF-4A5FDB4E64B7.jpeg

DH9767-001 Released 8/18/2021
(These should have been an easy cop but they were labeled as “Triple Black” and I thought I had them until I realized these were made of different material than the standard issue Triple Blacks)
D8130EE6-3B6C-48F5-97FA-46357080CAFE.jpeg

Yeah those sizes on Footish have been around for a while now. I’m a size US11.5 or 12. Good lookin out though, I’m grateful.

Last edited:
I finally snagged my first pair of ds airmax 90s (hyper grapes) at a amazing price and after one day of wear the white midsole paint is cracking/peeling at some areas. Is this normal? Any solutions?

Remember when there was a multi page argument over whether or not these were the infrareds?

:smh::lol:

2020 brought on a lot of crazy arguments online.
I also remember some dude getting mad at me, because I bought a few drop front boxes to keep my Volts, Turqs,Royals in. The boxes they came in were obviously too small and were squishing the shoes. But to him, they were “true to the OG” boxes and he wouldn’t let it go. 2020 broke people, man. A lot of folks still have not recovered.

I’m guessing the swoosh and the part where the shoestrings begin. Maybe even slightly the tongue? Whatever is reflective, it’s very subtle. Didn’t even realize there were any reflective parts until you asked.

2B3A3C6B-0C18-4282-A897-BC64F9FF4ECD.jpeg
Thanks for letting me know.

I also remember some dude getting mad at me, because I bought a few drop front boxes to keep my Volts, Turqs,Royals in. The boxes they came in were obviously too small and were squishing the shoes. But to him, they were “true to the OG” boxes and he wouldn’t let it go. 2020 broke people, man. A lot of folks still have not recovered.

You should have bought one of these just to troll him harder.

custom_made_big_shoes_boxes_1456887734_3da10e66.jpg

Then write some caption like, "Only true OGs remember how they actually came like this."

Don't mind these 90's Golf colourway.... can someone please talk me out of it!

1667911818235.png
The golf silhouette looks kinda funny with the fuse swoosh, you can tell its not a regular AM90. Probably fine for golf but not great looking for regular wear.

Back
Top Bottom