The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

lol ur grl is getting a lot of love on more sites than just nt, that pic with the yeezys is floating around
but keep doin ya thing proto J...

anywayz...if these tans are 110$ and at all footlockers or w/e ppl are saying...they will be the most seen pair all summer probably along with the fakes

A lot of hate in this thread.... Chatta718, did you buy them??? Lemme guess they are hyped so you didn't cop, no wait you would never pay $600 for asneaker. No wait, you would never camp right. Why are people in here saying this for a sneaker they don't like?? You are only fooling yourselves. Thissneaker is cracc... The material is on point and its one of the best non retro releases in a long time....... I had no problem paying over retail for them. Ihave no limit to what I pay for what I want... Nerve of the cowards in here telling sneaker heads they are stupid for spending $600. I'd rather drop $550on a quality release than 3-4 pairs of Nike/JB crap that chips/cracks/peals after a wear. The money is gonna be spent regardless. Been wearing my Yeezys sincethey came out....and they look like the day I took them out the box......

YO! phonix... let me get a invite. I'll come through Raleighwood and chop it up with you.

DF!!!

^ listening to my advice getting them wears in before you get urself hit up with some h1n1 or whatever they wanna call it these days

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by TBGA

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Somone said they gave wristbands at HOH Chi

I know they did for the first release and got word from a credible source that they had let a few people purchase early then got word the other day that they in fact still had the black and pinks all day Sat. I hate the fact that HOH ain't even in Chicago....It's in effin Riverside!

Ducktales. On launch date there were probably 20-25 ppl there & they also made a shady list. Those shoes were accounted for by the time the mall security let em in.

and we'll do it all over again
wink.gif

(tan's will be copped)

$110 and a bigger quantity for the tans is not gonna happen. nike manufactured these shoes months ago, and they set it at 3k per colorway, $215 suggestedretail, and that's it.

of course i could be wrong, but i'm not buying it that all of the sudden they're gonna be $110, more available, and some kind of footlocker exclusive,or whatever cats are talking about...

that might be the case for a GR soon, maybe that's what the nike reps are confusing for this next tan release, but who knows...

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:. Been wearing my Yeezys since they came out....and they look like the day I took them out the box......
You must be talking about the grey pair, because the black pair creases nasty.

It has already been confirmed over and over again on various sites.
Each pair 3,000 $215 retail.....
How are we sneakerheads and dont know this???
tired.gif

Really?

And oh yeah havent got my blk/pnk in the mail yet...But word is they crease on the side joints near the last lace hole?
Anyone can post a pic?
I think we at finishline got just the right thing just for that...

Originally Posted by GTEK

tired.gif

Really?

And oh yeah havent got me blk/pnk in the mail yet...But word is they crease on the side joints near the last lace hole?
Any can post a pic?
I think we at finishline got the right thing just for that...

nice try but that shot was put up after the 24 second shot clock expired.....

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! phonix... let me get a invite. I'll come through Raleighwood and chop it up with you.

DF!!!

You are just trying to get close to his girl... lol

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by GTEK

tired.gif

Really?

And oh yeah havent got me blk/pnk in the mail yet...But word is they crease on the side joints near the last lace hole?
Any can post a pic?
I think we at finishline got the right thing just for that...

nice try but that shot was put up after the 24 second shot clock expired.....
What are you talking about? I dont get it?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

A lot of hate in this thread.... Chatta718, did you buy them??? Lemme guess they are hyped so you didn't cop, no wait you would never pay $600 for a sneaker. No wait, you would never camp right. Why are people in here saying this for a sneaker they don't like?? You are only fooling yourselves. This sneaker is cracc... The material is on point and its one of the best non retro releases in a long time....... I had no problem paying over retail for them. I have no limit to what I pay for what I want... Nerve of the cowards in here telling sneaker heads they are stupid for spending $600. I'd rather drop $550 on a quality release than 3-4 pairs of Nike/JB crap that chips/cracks/peals after a wear. The money is gonna be spent regardless. Been wearing my Yeezys since they came out....and they look like the day I took them out the box......

hate is a strong word son....u sound like the rest of the beast....like i said before.. UR A CLOWN IMO FOR SPENDING 600 on these..u sound real funny tossingthis sneaker head thing around..cuz the sneakerheads aint cop clown...the beast did..and if ur wearing they gonna chip/crack/peel anyway..u mad i got anopinion??? u spent the $$ not me ...

Originally Posted by that WAVE

lol ur grl is getting a lot of love on more sites than just nt, that pic with the yeezys is floating around
but keep doin ya thing proto J...

link me please... we fully expected that tho, it's a hot girl with the hottest shoes out this year over her boobs, of course that pic is on blast, LOL!

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

anyone get a shippin conformation from ndc
still waiting.. how bout u?
i didnt order...i couldve tho..added to cart and all that lol..i =m not a fan of the blacks...but they growing on me because of the toe boxmaterial
maybe if they didnt have all them y's in the back

Chatta..... You in a thread posting your life a way on a "hypebeast release", that you didn't like... You wish they were a GR so you couldcop.... Just admit it....acceptance is the first step... Stay thirsty my friend

the sides of the toe box do crease really easily on the black & pinks...

mine had it a lil' bit straight out the box, and it only got worse after the first wear.

but, on the brightside, they're black shoes, it's not like it shows easily. and it's also a plus it doesn't happen towards the front of the toebox, at least not yet...

Back
Top Bottom