The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

gberdin wrote:

thanks to the homie David i got my zens. Zens> Black/Pink IMO. http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/STUSSYxGLENN/?action=view&current=PinkberryxYeezy.jpg

This pic made me laugh..
laugh.gif
All I can think is dont press it!

But yeah....The zens are showing up less on ebay....sooner or later they will all find a home....and the ones left will be going for crazy prices.
Eventually it will happen to all colorways.
For Example. There are only 2 size 13's zen grays on ebay and one is asking 1000 buy it now the other 700.

and i remember earlier on in the first thread getting FLAMED, and called a hypebeast because i said i didn't want these to be widely available. but now isee tons of people agreeing with me in this thread. ironic...

i still do really think the charcoal/fire red (glow in the dark tour colorway) will end up getting a general release, or at the very least being much morewidely available than 3k like these first 3...

and i won't be mad at that, i just want that shoe because i think they look stupid fly...

Originally Posted by jphonix

and i remember earlier on in the first thread getting FLAMED, and called a hypebeast because i said i didn't want these to be widely available. but now i see tons of people agreeing with me in this thread. ironic...

i still do really think the charcoal/fire red (glow in the dark tour colorway) will end up getting a general release, or at the very least being much more widely available than 3k like these first 3...

and i won't be mad at that, i just want that shoe because i think they look stupid fly...

I will be highly pissed if these are released in more quanities...this is the most I ever liked a Nike sneaker in a long time...
P.S. Seen a pair of fakes live today....Them thangs are hilarious..!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

should i pull the trigger for zens 500 plus shipping? or wait?

If I was you I would pull dog.....
The lowest I can see it going for is like $50 or $75 less....

well when i first started calling around trying to cop my zens, i talked to the buyer for true out in cali, and obviously he speaks closely to his nike rep,and he was saying these are the only colorways dropping this year, but there will be more next year. said they were going to some show or convention soon wherethey would be seeing the next colorway(s)...

so when that sample popped up of the glow in the dark tour colorway, it got me thinking that will be the next one. not sure if it will be limited or not, butthere's a lot of money to be made in this shoe as a GR, and nike have shown and proven they'll retro pretty much anything if they can cake on it, sodon't put it past them to GR these (but definitely not these first 3 colorways, i don't think they'll ever retro them)...

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

should i pull the trigger for zens 500 plus shipping? or wait?
i would, they're drying up, and i'd say $500 is the average they've been going for on ebay, especially sizes like 12's, soyou're not getting ripped off by any means...

you might catch them for less if you wait and keep a close eye on ebay, but you might also end up paying more if they dry up too much more...

jphoenix, I see people on Kanye's blog flaming your pictures too. Why do you think that is?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Smh @ all the salty ppl who couldn't get pairs crying..... I don't care if I lived underneath Gods ***... If I want something imma get it, and pay what's necessary.... Yall want it butchered cause yall couldn't get a pair.... Get your $ up

U sound like a clown...why pay 600 for a sneaker that everybody has but nobody is wearing....at least at that price u can see ppl actually wear em instead ofjump on nt takin stupid flicks of all other bs with em still ds in their hands...itll take a clown to agree with what ur saying..im in ny and i seen a grandtotal of 3 ppl wearing them..and if u think ppl are broke for not gettin 600 dollar kicks u out ur mind..i personally think ur a sucker for paying that... butto each its own

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

was told the yeezys are going for 110 on june 6
thats cool with me...only color i want and easy cop??? shhhh,,,might keep ds for awhile tho...so i wont be wearing them when everyone else is

Chatta 718.... I want you to re-read your post and notice how foolish you sound. I buy sneakers cause I like them. I have a job and don't have time tocamp. I paid $550 for my Zens, and don't regret it. I'd do it again cause I have the money to do so. When the black/pinks dropped I copped 2 pairs. Ibought one pair for $400 and one for $300.... I sold one pair for $650.... So for both releases I spent $600 if you can follow the math. At $300 a pair Idon't think I did half bad. And nothing is better than being in NYC with a sneaker most punks don't have because they have no access in the city thatgot the most pairs.. You're clearly a fan of the sneaker. Stay thirsty my friend

Some dude up there said he called NIke and that's what they told him... Scroll up and read the last page or so

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Chatta 718.... I want you to re-read your post and notice how foolish you sound. I buy sneakers cause I like them. I have a job and don't have time to camp. I paid $550 for my Zens, and don't regret it. I'd do it again cause I have the money to do so. When the black/pinks dropped I copped 2 pairs. I bought one pair for $400 and one for $300.... I sold one pair for $650.... So for both releases I spent $600 if you can follow the math. At $300 a pair I don't think I did half bad. And nothing is better than being in NYC with a sneaker most punks don't have because they have no access in the city that got the most pairs.. You're clearly a fan of the sneaker. Stay thirsty my friend

apparently im not as big as a fan as u...so u paid over retail twice and im thirsty....
roll.gif
zip it up

Originally Posted by Blue0230

jphoenix, I see people on Kanye's blog flaming your pictures too. Why do you think that is?

not sure, doesn't really bother me much tho, i'm secure with my fresh.
wink.gif

they hate on almost everybody up there tho (only people who get daps up there it seems have something louis vuitton in the pic, which i don't fucts with,not because i don't have the money, but because i haven't seen anything i really like. i don't buy stuff just because it's popular, that isbeing a true hypebeast imo, nothing wrong with following trends as long as you actually like it) so whatever. i too don't like the way most people dress onthere, i just don't care enough to comment on it, that is the definition of hating imo...

but honestly, for every diss i've gotten, i've had a compliment, although most of which are from people who pm me here tho, they're obviouslyscared to come out and say it in the lion's den up here, since it seems popular to hate on me, but they give me props on the low (not even people trying toget something from me, just people hitting me up to tell me not to pay attention to the haters and just keep doing my thang)...

i dont know, i just dont see them going for $110 and everyone that you talk to has a different story. so until i hear this info from a confirmed source im justnot going to believe it yet.

for all the pm's i got about the black & pink nike air t-shirt, i'll just answer you guys here: i made that on nike id (on nike sportswear'snike id section) to match a pair of am90's i made with the same color pink... i put the name of my production/dj crew on the back and the number 1 (theyused to have it so you could put 69 on it, but they quickly disabled that combo of numbers, LOL)... unfortunately (fortunately for me tho, so my jointisn't getting rocked by everybody), that nike air logo is no longer available (it says sportswear instead of air, which looks mad corny to me), and neitheris that color pink...

i've got a nike sb shirt very similar to it, same color pink, but the shirt itself is more charcoal than straight black (not the one with the gold foilaround the logo either)... matches the black & pink yeezys perfectly as well... so far i got 3 tee's to match them (had them b4 i knew this colorway inyeezys existed). a customized nike tee, a nike sb tee, and a stussy tee (which i was wearing in those first black & pink pix i posted)... and i got a grey,black, and pink plaid button up by ben sherman to match as well... that's about all i need...

Back
Top Bottom