The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by jphonix

the sides of the toe box do crease really easily on the black & pinks...

mine had it a lil' bit straight out the box, and it only got worse after the first wear.

but, on the brightside, they're black shoes, it's not like it shows easily. and it's also a plus it doesn't happen towards the front of the toe box, at least not yet...
Yeah....I probably not going to rock the blk/pnk until the winter....
I'll just wear the Zen and Tan a few times....
At finishline we have a gel force field...but I dont know if it works for nylon...
eyes.gif

i read somewhere where someone said they tried force fields on these and it didn't stop it...

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Chatta..... You in a thread posting your life a way on a "hypebeast release", that you didn't like... You wish they were a GR so you could cop.... Just admit it....acceptance is the first step... Stay thirsty my friend

still kicking cornball lines huh..u sound like i should be mad u got them..lol ur a clown

Originally Posted by modernart

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by modernart

So, has anyone heard of the treachery that went down in Shiekh SF?

modernArt welcome to NT long time no talk since the iss yeezy forum lol good to see you come to the darkside lol you end up getting your yeezys ?
thanks! lol @ the fact that your welcoming has started hella $!#$ for you hahaha

and yeah, ISS does have hella teenagers. but they have the best marketplace
pimp.gif

I bet you guys don't know what ISSer I am......
happy.gif

i dont think alot of people from niketalk ordered the zens from ndc but i could be wrong....dudes had the confirmation # for this release

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I'm betting that the people who ordered on NDC will have the same thing happened to them from the Zen release.

What happened with the Zens? Did those orders get canceled? LOL That would be so bogus.

Still waiting for NDC's delivery tracking#. They said that I should get it tomorrow the latest, but we'll see...

Real talk....however smoothly my trade with Rick2345 goes for these Yeezy's....I might stop doing business for a looooong time. But word is this dude ismad legit and he always drops that proper info. I did my part. Hope he did his.

^^^ the force is strong with you J, i think you'll make out just fine...

force is strong with me too, i dodged a couple bullets from ebay and craigslist in the pursuit of these 2 yeezy colorways...

i can't stress enough the importance of tagged pix...

check out this pic this dude sent me:

document

I got you j hooked up my boy j with some yeezys

Yo rick hook me up with a pair..if you have n extra 1 laying aroun

Originally Posted by jphonix

^^^ the force is strong with you J, i think you'll make out just fine...

force is strong with me too, i dodged a couple bullets from ebay and craigslist in the pursuit of these 2 yeezy colorways...

i can't stress enough the importance of tagged pix...

check out this pic this dude sent me:

document
Yo J we cant see the pic....I feel like laughing tonight....

I got you j hooked up my boy j with some yeezys
You will forever be THAT dude if you pull through. Can't wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope you enjoy your kicks Big Rick from SF!

Word Phonix....thanks.

sorry, here ya go:

l_7d89cc892c9a468ca452159f90f4e9d6.jpg

i replied: "FAKE!!! LOL @ YOU"... then he replied with this:

"THESE ARE NOT FAKE...NOBODY ASKED YOU TO BID ON THEM...TAKE YOUR %#+ TO THE STORE AND GET THEM THEN!"

LMAO!!!

i wonder if he really thinks they're real...
roll.gif

i cleaned the bottoms after some wear of the shoes and now theres like an OXY SPORT line drip on the grey leather of the zens,also some of the OXY SPORT got onthe from Y pattern and i cant get it off. how do you guys clean?

^^^ yeah, who knows what he's hiding... but what he's not hiding is the complete lack of the Yelephant print on the strap, and that big cushion on theheel that isn't supposed to be there (that's the number one fake giveaway on all the fakes i've seen)... lose those two though and they might havea decent shot at fooling somebody (that is if they even glow in the dark)...

^^^^NEVER EVER PUT OXY SPORT ON SUEDE!!!!!! (or a light colored leather)
sick.gif

but just hit up your nearest shoe spot and get some suede and nubuck cleaner....Try to get he one with the little eraser and brush.

And Jphonix if the real yeezy would have looked like that...I would have smacked kanye.lol
laugh.gif

i'm seriously thinking about putting clear masking tape on the bottoms of mine when i wear them, try to cover up the whole bottom as much as possible.

only reason they would stop glowing is if the dirt on the bottoms get so thick it blocks them from getting the light to charge them...

that's why i would even consider doing that.

what you guys think, any other better methods for keeping them clean?

i managed to clean them perfectly after i wore them the other night, but that won't last forever...

i also heard not to put ultra protector on these for some reason, something about you're not supposed to put it on premium leather?

i do wanna spray the whole shoe to protect it, but not sure if i will screw something up or not.

the back of the can of ultra protector i copped at finishline doesn't say anything about not spraying it on any materials...

Back
Top Bottom