The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by get got

Yooo everyone beware of Rick2345.....DO NOT do business with him. Dude tried to fraud me out of my MP Trainer's. Dude sent me pics of his 'supposed Yeezys. Turns out the pics were some untagged joint's floating around on numerous auctions on Ebay. Dude said he shipped them out. But isn't replying to PM's or texts. (Surprise)
Be warned.
and I thought i was rough...

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by get got

Yooo everyone beware of Rick2345.....DO NOT do business with him. Dude tried to fraud me out of my MP Trainer's. Dude sent me pics of his 'supposed Yeezys. Turns out the pics were some untagged joint's floating around on numerous auctions on Ebay. Dude said he shipped them out. But isn't replying to PM's or texts. (Surprise)
Be warned.
and I thought i was rough... Damn..

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Be warned.

Wow and Will and I are scam artist.
roll.gif

Rick seemed like a cool guy. But dude's numbers weren't adding up. Mysteriously couldn't provide tagged pics. And wouldn't provide sufficientreasoning for it. And he was also supposed to provide pics of the shipping receipt + tracking info last night. And of course, he didn't provide. Justvanished.

Buyer beware.

Rick seemed like a cool guy. But dude's numbers weren't adding up. Mysteriously couldn't provide tagged pics. And wouldn't provide sufficient reasoning for it. And he was also supposed to provide pics of the shipping receipt + tracking info last night. And of course, he didn't provide. Just vanished.

Buyer beware.

Its a shame that some people out there are like that...there might be some who charge more but it is true you pay for what you get and I would always ratherpay extra than have to deal with the hassle.

Originally Posted by gberdin

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/STUSSYxGLENN/?action=view&current=dripyeezy.jpg drip mark on the back, from OXY SPORT. what can i do to fix it without ruining?

Asked my manager at finishline today about this for you... He said to try to wipe the mark with water and soap...... And also Jphonix ...to stop early creasingof the toe..you should hit up your nearest sneaker spot buy a gel heel cup, then take the insole out of shoe..place the heel cup (with the end part goingforward) in the front of the shoe...then put the insole back over it. Manager showed me this trick today...but I havent tried it on my yeezys yet..Hope ithelps...

Be warned.

Dang...what people will do......
tired.gif

Be warned.
What say you, Rick?
nerd.gif

Be warned.
eek.gif
eek.gif

So you didn't actually lose a pair of Manny's did you?

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Be warned.
What say you, Rick?
nerd.gif

By far the ONLY true Ricky I know. (referring to Retro of course)

Dude better have an explanation or the shoes better be shipped. Or get to applying for that new NT name already homeboy.

damn rick

ughh I'm trying to move on to the tans, but you guys keep making me want a Black pair. But 600-800 ain't cuttin it

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Be warned.
What say you, Rick?
nerd.gif

By far the ONLY true Ricky I know. (referring to Retro of course)

Dude better have an explanation or the shoes better be shipped. Or get to applying for that new NT name already homeboy.
PM'd you bro

and Chuck, they are a sz 10, dunno why the last 3 digits are 065

Well I guess my best bet now is to get the tan pair. Hopefully a lot of people will think they are ugly and will pass up. I think thats a little to much
laugh.gif

Anyone have info about the Zen Grey B-Grades popping up at UK outlets? I read something at another forum mentioning that......

its all speculation. hypebeast is full of uk ppl that haven't heard anything about it. and i'm 100% sure that uk ppl would hop on that before ppl inthe u.s. could. but you never know.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Well I guess my best bet now is to get the tan pair. Hopefully a lot of people will think they are ugly and will pass up. I think thats a little to much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea, I wouldn't count on that happen, unfortunately.The tans are actually the only pair I want. We'll see what happens...but unfortunately taking half a week off of work to wait in a line is out of thequestion.

The leather so soft on Zens they didnt crease on me yet. I got shoetrees just in case and I waterproofed the bottom of shoes just in case I step on dog crap oroil or something that would mess up the glow. Better than nothing

Omarion is a Joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Viet,

that is mad weird. Anyways Enjoy the Yeezy's, and I will definitely help you get a pair of the tans if you required it
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom