The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

jphonix
you are definitely on your grind, but you need stop posting directly after yourself on different occasions. (Even tho I did this in the unYeezy thread
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

jphonix
you are definitely on your grind, but you need stop posting directly after yourself on different occasions. (Even tho I did this in the unYeezy thread
laugh.gif
)
why?

i'm sorry mr. niketalk, did i break one of your rules or something?

please don't sneaker thug me out...
embarassed.gif

^^^stop, its just you gotta be more on point.
And I could never sneaker thug you, you are damn near untouchable

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^stop, its just you gotta be more on point.
And I could never sneaker thug you, you are damn near untouchable

i got you.

i learned it by watching you...
wink.gif

^^^^The saddest part is that most OG sneaker heads (from the wonderful days of 100% GR) hate on me the most
Sucks they don't have an HoH FTL
I tell you what, if you are a size 8 OG head with doubles you don't want. I will camp for you 2. FTW

so did anyone get more info about b-grade yeezy's being at outlets?

someone let me know..i want these, but not going to pay rape prices for them.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I appreciate the Zens more now for some reason. Although the Black pair is my favorite

i personally think there's not really going to be B-Grades considering the pics of the ones William sold. If those aren't B Grades nothing is. Lookslike they produced the 3000, and gave those ALL to stores. No matter the quality

^^^^not even that Sam, B-grades of the zens hit the United Kingdom, details are sketchy as of now...
Also, sorry i did not pick up that thing thing yet. It has been a rainy week here in NYC. Tru?

B-grades will be outhere. Just a matter of time.

They will land in the middle of nowhere so if you live in smalltown USA, where there is a Nike outlet you might be in luck. Dont sleep.

sizes started at 8 so that would be a no. i definitely regret not selecting next day. i was trying to check out so quick that i just went with the default,which was free ground shipping.

now i wonder if i do get a tracking number tomorrow how long it will take to get my sneakers. will it still take 1-6 days?? IMO the tracking is unclear. i wasunder the impression that all orders would be shipped at the same time and whoever opted for next day would get theirs the next day and whoever opted forground would get there's 1-6 days later.
instead it looks like those that got next day got there's in 2 business days and those that did not have not even received a tracking number.
%## sucks, to be honest. i hate not knowing if i'm going to get something that i really want.

when I talked to NDC rep she said there were NOT going to b any B-Grades,Varients, Or ANY available @ ANY outlets
but then again we all know the games these reps play

Yooo everyone beware of Rick2345.....DO NOT do business with him. Dude tried to fraud me out of my MP Trainer's. Dudesent me pics of his 'supposed Yeezys. Turns out the pics were some untagged joint's floating around on numerous auctions on Ebay. Dude said he shippedthem out. But isn't replying to PM's or texts. (Surprise)

Be warned.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Yooo everyone beware of Rick2345.....DO NOT do business with him. Dude tried to fraud me out of my MP Trainer's. Dude sent me pics from Yeezy pics from Ebay trying to say they were his pair. Dude said he shipped them out. But isn't replying to PM's or texts. (Surprise)

Be warned.

ALWAYS GET TAGGED PICs OF KICKS

Originally Posted by debs 168

sizes started at 8 so that would be a no. i definitely regret not selecting next day. i was trying to check out so quick that i just went with the default, which was free ground shipping.

now i wonder if i do get a tracking number tomorrow how long it will take to get my sneakers. will it still take 1-6 days?? IMO the tracking is unclear. i was under the impression that all orders would be shipped at the same time and whoever opted for next day would get theirs the next day and whoever opted for ground would get there's 1-6 days later.
instead it looks like those that got next day got there's in 2 business days and those that did not have not even received a tracking number.
%## sucks, to be honest. i hate not knowing if i'm going to get something that i really want.

I dont think they start at 8. I have seen 7 and 7.5 in some auctions. The reason I ask is cause of the SKU barcode. Look at the last 3 digits. reads 065which is the size.

besides the point of who sold em. and ive yet to see any pics of B Grades...until I do, they don't exist. All rumor. And if they're are b grades, howdid the pair without no y print get approved?

Back
Top Bottom