The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Omarion is a Joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2nded

Nice post, that is interesting that Maestro is doing that.

And to think people were crying when they saw him skating in them

Originally Posted by modernart

Maestro has just put the Yeezys he skated in up for auction on ebay and will donate 100% of proceeds to charity.

I'm NOT gonna post the live link, cause I don't want this thread to get locked haha but here's more info:
http://dresslikekanyewest.com/2009/05/nike-air-yeezy-charity-auction Most def I'm going to try to win em. Hopefully no1 bids to high

it's a size 11 by the way. starting at $90. 7 days to go.

^^^Yeah, i'm gonna try to bid also. I wouldn't mind some used Yeezys. Maybe the fact that they're used will deter some sneakerheads

maestro-yeezy-auction.jpg

^ Too bad they're a sz.11

Anyways,

If I clean the GITD soles with soap and water, will it affect the brightness? i have a layer of dirt on the bottom and I wanna clean it but Im worried it mightruin it

Originally Posted by modernart

^^^Yeah, i'm gonna try to bid also. I wouldn't mind some used Yeezys. Maybe the fact that they're used will deter some sneakerheads

maestro-yeezy-auction.jpg

Already up to 305...& guess who the highest bidder is

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

wow i cant find either of the releases for under 600....

do you guys think these will go under 600 to mayb 4 or 5 bills?

NOPE

ppl camped out for these for up to 5 days...most shops sold these for over retail. no chance these go down from what most ppl that camped out paid for them.i'd be happy if i could find zens for 5 on ebay.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^ Too bad they're a sz.11

Anyways,

If I clean the GITD soles with soap and water, will it affect the brightness? i have a layer of dirt on the bottom and I wanna clean it but Im worried it might ruin it

the sole itself is made to GITD it's not applied so you will not lose any glow but it will be covered by dirt. I'f you guys want to preserve your solestry this http://officialsolesaver.com/index.htm I saw it like over a year ago, its a sole protector.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

prices will go down, be patient fellas

oh surrreeeee

Lol people still waiting on the Zens.....lol Face it guys these things will never go for retail.... After a while fewer pairs will be showing up on ebaytherefore casuing sellers to raise their price dude to rarity. So these prices now listed maybe the lowest for some...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

prices will go down, be patient fellas

oh surrreeeee

Lol people still waiting on the Zens.....lol Face it guys these things will never go for retail.... After a while fewer pairs will be showing up on ebay therefore casuing sellers to raise their price dude to rarity. So these prices now listed maybe the lowest for some...
grin.gif

No, i'm not saying they will go down to retail. i know that will never happen i copped my zens for 435 shipped. all i'm saying is that the black pairwon't stay at the 700-800 range the prices will go down at least a few hundred. probably the cheapest they will go is like 500-550

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I'm mad at Jekih's sig.

I'm mad at it too... i want the last pair GONE and was trying to avoid "the bay". I'm mostly tired of all the messages because most are testdrives without intent to buy.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Wore them today to the eye doctor, they aren't too bad with shorts IMO.

2u89b2e.jpg

Yeah some eyes probably popped out after seeing those...lol
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom