The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by debs 168

lol. i can't speak for everybody but i can speak for myself.
these are definitely not out of my "financial range." its not about that. its about the principle of the matter.
just because i can drop 850 on a pair doesn't mean i should have to, IMHO.

and everyone is not going to be able to have that option. kanye has a lot of fans and there are a lot of sneaker heads that don't have the opportunity.

I know its tough my ONLY option to buy is the internet

If anyone can get me a pair of Zens for Retail, I can offer the tans for retail on launch, only.
I know that no one in the world would give this shoe 2 herb for retail.
So lemme just say that I am a big fan of networking, ask the outlet thread

someone hook me up for retail + free shipping?

i refuse to pay more than that.

i realize that might mean you take an L, but hey, i'm a fellow NT'er, i'm a true sneakerhead, a fan of kanye's, and resellers are the devil,it's the right thing to do...

make this happen for me... kthnx.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

someone hook me up for retail + free shipping?

i refuse to pay more than that.

i realize that might mean you take an L, but hey, i'm a fellow NT'er, i'm a true sneakerhead, a fan of kanye's, and resellers are the devil, it's the right thing to do...

make this happen for me... kthnx.
wink.gif

DITTO

yeah, i was hating on this sneaker but all three have to be copped at all costs. this is definitely one of the greatest releases from nike in a long, longtime.

that zen/black pic makes me want both. i can't settle on just having one colorway.

the last 8 out of 10 black & pink yeezys on ebay have gone for between $600 - $700... as opposed to $700 - $900 the last few days...

prices are coming down a little bit. hard to guage how low they'll go, i don't think it will be as low as the zens tho (zens got down into the $400 -$500 range)...

cant believe I missed the Yeezy's on NDC
tired.gif

can anyone tell me if it was the Zens or the Black pair that went up online?

the last 8 out of 10 black & pink yeezys on ebay have gone for between $600 - $700... as opposed to $700 - $900 the last few days...

prices are coming down a little bit. hard to guage how low they'll go, i don't think it will be as low as the zens tho (zens got down into the $400 - $500 range)...

And to think we could have coped the pink & blacks off ebay right after the Zen release from that dude from switzerland. They went for $800 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

^^ not true, i sold a pair for 750. i ended the auction.

also, someone hook me up on tans too
smile.gif

doesn't mean the prices aren't coming down, of course you still see the odd one go for $750 - $900, but go look at the last 20 black & pink yeezyson ebay in the completed listings, most of them have gone for between $600 - $700.

so i talked to an ndc rep again (lol). basically, if you didn't receive a tracking number today then expect a tracking number or a cancellation emailtomorrow.

also, if you ordered more than one pair and didn't use two different cards and two different addresses then at least one of your orders will be canceled.

if you ordered a pair and your credit card info and billing address don't match then your order could be canceled.

its possible that ppl could have received order confirmation emails and still receive cancellation emails tomorrow.

ppl probably already knew the above but just trying to help.

tans gotta be a breeze after all this other crap ppl went through..I'm expecting to come across a few pairs

Originally Posted by someone

smile.gif

I am 100% aware of the skills possess at acquiring kicks, even if I was 2 skip a beat, I can get focused at critical hours before a sneaker is released...
With that being said, I will not be the op in any hook-up relationship between sneaker heads.
FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by someone

smile.gif

I am 100% aware of the skills possess at acquiring kicks, even if I was 2 skip a beat, I can get focused at critical hours before a sneaker is released...
With that being said, I will not be the op in any hook-up relationship between sneaker heads.
FTW
pimp.gif

What are you talking about Rivera...this isn't a final exam or mid-term or focusing to write a paper it is getting a pair of shoes. It is so easy (be itcamping or having to spend some extra money) that a vegetable could do it. You need to either go spend time in school or a job because the ONLY thing that istrue is that you need something else in your life besides Niketalk.

Prices are down to $650-700 right now with few hours left. It was crazy back on release date with 700-800. My boy Jon Jon sold his sz 10.5 for 840 a day beforerelease, which is still the highest for these

<<,still beating myself up because i took a 20 minute nap and missed them. why would they release inbetween hours and not at 3? damnit. hopefully I cantrade the tans im gettin for a black pair.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Prices are down to $650-700 right now with few hours left. It was crazy back on release date with 700-800. My boy Jon Jon sold his sz 10.5 for 840 a day before release, which is still the highest for these

prices are down even as low as $600 even, and a few staying below $650, even one dipping into the higher $500's, and that's completed, no time left(most people don't realize you can click completed listings towards the bottom of the search options on the left side of the screen and view all the endeditems)...

and $840 is definitely NOT the highest for these, a pair went for $1,200 the day after release (http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...C293%3A10%7C294%3A50)...another went for $995, and that's me only looking at a couple pages of completed listings...

re-seller wrote:
What are you talking about Rivera...this isn't a final exam or mid-term or focusing to write a paper it is getting a pair of shoes. It is so easy (be it camping or having to spend some extra money) that a vegetable could do it. You need to either go spend time in school or a job because the ONLY thing that is true is that you need something else in your life besides Niketalk.
Alright I admit, my way of life is 2 put you out of business. There is the truth. W.Rivera 3=NkeTlk
Sorry 2 shift the after market like this dude.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by wmbc

got me a pair for $600
yeah, i've got a pair i can pull the trigger on for $600 even too. just not sure yet, trying to guage whether these will dip down into the$500's over the next couple weeks... the market's SO flooded with them, it's definitely possible...

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

prices are coming down a little bit. hard to guage how low they'll go, i don't think it will be as low as the zens tho (zens got down into the $400 - $500 range)...

And to think we could have coped the pink & blacks off ebay right after the Zen release from that dude from switzerland. They went for $800 2 weeks ago.
i copped my first pair last monday (april 27th, 5 days b4 release) on ebay for $500... they came in the mail on wednesday... i think i was thefirst to have them on niketalk, or at least the first to post pix... definitely felt special...
roll.gif
my punk %%+ still didn't wear them out until saturday night tho.couldn't bring myself to do it...

$600 for the black/pink pair is a good deal. if you are able to get them below $600, its a steal. lol. im still waiting it out because im not willing to spend$700+ on the black/pinks.

Originally Posted by debs 168

so i talked to an ndc rep again (lol). basically, if you didn't receive a tracking number today then expect a tracking number or a cancellation email tomorrow.

also, if you ordered more than one pair and didn't use two different cards and two different addresses then at least one of your orders will be canceled.

if you ordered a pair and your credit card info and billing address don't match then your order could be canceled.

its possible that ppl could have received order confirmation emails and still receive cancellation emails tomorrow.

ppl probably already knew the above but just trying to help.

Hopefully if ppls orders get canceled they put it back up on NDC.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom