The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

^^^^right, and ur fashion degree is from where?
I am happy 2 bring the entertainment back 2 this thread, since the previous was locked.
I wonder where the "real" NT staff members are...

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I am happy 2 bring the entertainment back 2 this thread, since the previous was locked.

look at that pic...don't need a fashion degree to know that person looks wack...don't you agree?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

look at that pic...don't need a fashion degree to know that person looks wack...don't you agree?

Agreed. But that fit might've been hot back in the late 90s and throwback days, also when Avirex was hot.

G'd up wrote:
Will claimed that he's NT
Maybe he's not NT but he most definitely is this thread
Every time I come on here dudes are getting on his case over everyone of his posts
Dudes are so damn salty here
smh.gif

happy.gif

G'd up wrote:
Will claimed that he's NT
Maybe he's not NT but he most definitely is this thread
Every time I come on here dudes are getting on his case over everyone of his posts
Dudes are so damn salty here
smh.gif
happy.gif

i have zens, do you have black pinks?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

yall wilding out, gon get this thread locked... But yo did anyone just see alston slap eddie house in the head?? Lmaooo he wanted to fight... Magic getting slapped this game...smh.... Can somebody make that slap a gif.??? No tivo FTL

Lol yup alston going to be sitting at home in orlando for game 3. What a idiot i thought this guy was a vet.. got no class to smack someone in the head likethat. They shulda let eddie house go at it

^^^^Nope, but I will have a few tans. It is a shame that my size Yeezy has not been spotted at 1 NYC store. The little sizes hit the west coast...

I see you Will. I actually read the NYC article in SC but didn't realize that was you.

I know I said a lot of crap in this thread, but honestly man, NT is where my heart is. I am not going away, I been here since I was a kid...
As for Kanye's shoe, it helped put a pair of Laneys on my feet.

Damn y'all wilding on dude. LOL. How they get pix of ya will if u don't mind me Asking?

^^^^Tru, I wish I was rocking zen grey Yeezy for retail? Can anyone hook me up?...

YEEZYS FOR RETAIL
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

l_c1c6e5f3f725dbaac8885a56460ceca5.jpg

btw where do u think i am getting these pics from haha
laugh.gif

this thread really is hilarious at times, for real. anyway, i thought id share somethin with yall...

i been officially a shoehead since around '84 or '85 when i 1st got them lowtop suede pumas, fat laces... OGs know what i'm talkin about. 1986 cameand after the bred jordan 1s it was a wrap for me, i was hooked.

anyway, i came up in the era where ppl were actually getting shot over they jordans in baltimore. and although the yeezy hype hasn't reached that typestatus (thank God) this is literally the craziest i've seen a shoe make the masses.

that being said i can honestly say that this shoe in the black/pink colorway is one of the sickest shoes evar!! it is aesthetically beautiful, the color schemeand blocking are absolutely perfect, the mid-foot strap is a great touch, not to mention the lacelock, the GITD outsole and the classic and timeless"jordan 3" midsole, yet the overall look comes across as simple and even a little subtle. hype is also undoubtedly a factor, but i honestly don'tremember a shoe putting the game in a frenzy like this since when the air jordan line sig line was created.

this is, no doubt, history in the making. the yeezy has def grown on me, as i admit at 1st i didn't necessarily feel this way in particular.

in essence kids, this shoe all but has me in awe, only in the black/pink colorway, but that is still saying alot.

it feels crazy to say.

-end blog-

Back
Top Bottom