The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by agold1002

l_c1c6e5f3f725dbaac8885a56460ceca5.jpg

Crack jumpman on the jeans.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The reason nobody likes Will right now is cuz hes the biggest fronter. He say's he knows the "bosses" of the NYC sneaker scene but yet this foolgets him and his boys to camp out 3-4 days in advance just so he could cop a pair. And add to that, dude doesnt admit to being a reseller. He says NT should befull of fellow sneakerheads willing to help each other out. But yet this +#!$#+* has the nerve to sell a pair he and his boys bought for retail for $3-400 overthat price saying he's helping fellow NTers out by not selling em for $800. What type of !!*@!#$% is that? Hell, I have a connect that actually knows theemployees from DQM, Vault, Goliath and Dr.Jays cuz he actually owns a store, and is willing to help me out when I need a pair. Hell, I sold to 5 dudes the dayof the release to cop their size 9-9.5's and I charged what will charged, and even I admit I was a reseller and did it for the money and thats more thanWill is willing to even admit.

Dude is like the reseller version of Kampout Kid

IN for more naked hos in yeezys.... Never mind all that arguing..... Yall tuned in to this Laker game?? Go Houston

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by NOT niketalk

when I say I'm cool with all the bosses, I meant in the NYC scene (shop owners, GM's, hypebeast, re-sellers)
and you still have to camp?

I challenge EVERY NT member.

so why didn't you challenge only mj's when he straight took it from you eariler? you didn't say shlt...

Originally Posted by KingRamey

when I say I'm cool with all the bosses, I meant in the NYC scene (shop owners, GM's, hypebeast, re-sellers)
and you still have to camp?

I challenge EVERY NT member.

so why didn't you challenge only mj's when he straight took it from you eariler? you didn't say shlt...
actually, the joke's on you if you my BLATANT sarcasm went right over your head...
laugh.gif

I didnt mean that....
laugh.gif

NT is widlin tonight......
laugh.gif
Dang...watch my man will come back strong though...
pimp.gif

Who is that clown with all those Chicago new era hats...
Looks like a damn peasant rocking mannequin clothing FTL

Back
Top Bottom