The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

smh.gif
at everything going on
I feel like I'm in a lame %$* general thread

To whoever said the Yeezy hype is equal to the DMPs or Tiffany SB.... SLAP!!!

Not even close, the hype on the Yeezys is 10x higher. They are much harder to get.

I could have had 50 DMP packs if I wanted, I can't even imagine finding anywhere near that many Yeezys at retail.

Originally Posted by NOT niketalk

when I say I'm cool with all the bosses, I meant in the NYC scene (shop owners, GM's, hypebeast, re-sellers)
and you still have to camp?

Originally Posted by NOT niketalk

I challenge EVERY NT member.

so why didn't you challenge only mj's when he straight took it from you eariler? you didn't say shlt...

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Not even close, the hype on the Yeezys is 10x higher. They are much harder to get.

I could have had 50 DMP packs if I wanted, I can't even imagine finding anywhere near that many Yeezys at retail.
Truth. This Yeezy hype is
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

this thread has turned around real quick
laugh.gif
smh.gif

soon to be locked....

DMPs may have been as hyped but there was enough to go around for the most part. packs went easily for a G and more, and are still 700+, a G for 2 pairs is$500 and thats on a CONSTANT basis...yeezys fluctuate,and will drop eventually. happens everytime but yeezys will see it a little because re-sell is so high.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by CherryRed

the blacks went down in price on ebay fast

2 days ago they were 800 now they're about 560 to 600

looks like the hypes dying down.
Just because it says $500-$600 with 2 hours left doesnt mean thats what its going to go for.
I have been watching and most are still going for $650 and up..
eyes.gif

yup... they are holding up prices like a mo-mo...

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

its horrible how Sacramento got shafted by not getting this. i am pissed as %%$*.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yeah man it does suck, but I am kind of glad. The places that would have got them would be Shiekh or Getta Clue and I could see them pulling some shady @!%$.It seems like they are not giving any FL/Champs/FA these in any form even though I would prefer buying something from them who would be up front about it andcharge retail and not be shady

^^^^shh...at least yall in Cali...Im here in South Carolina! We dont even have a sneaker boutique!
eyes.gif

But I still got both yeezy's. Imagine the necks Im breaking...lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

zen grey Yeezy for retail? Can anyone hook me up?...

prices done went up since there's not many zens left, but i got you for $550 - $630... that's the NT hook up homie (no reseller)...
wink.gif
get off his nuts

and with that post....THREAD locked

Dang.
sick.gif
Beastmode

Originally Posted by agold1002

JPHONIX Takin over NT 2009.......
laugh.gif

LOL, hardly... but if you saw my pm box lately you would think i'm a sneaker boss...
roll.gif

cats be hitting me up asking my opinions on stuff, like whether the tans will be $110, and a FL exclusive, hitting me up to tell me how much they'recopping for, asking for colorways in yeezys i never mentioned having any hook up on, asking for random shoes i never had a hook up on, asking where i copped mygear, giving props for going hard on will, etc, etc...

LOL!!!

i'm the biggest boss that NT's seen thus far!!! LMAO!!!

naw, just playin'!

but meanwhile william's got NT staff sonning him harder than anyone else, his friends posting pix of him for us to laugh at, and only mj's calling himout and taking his self-given title away from him, and he didn't say word one.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

No one ever said that the hype was the same. Someone ask which were the last releases that people were going crazy for or had somewhat "HYPESTATUS". I will agree with you that the hype on these is greater that those two releases, But the reason being that non-sneakerheads, and people from allwalks of life want these.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^Tru, I wish I was rocking zen grey Yeezy for retail? Can anyone hook me up?...

YEEZYS FOR RETAIL
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

l_c1c6e5f3f725dbaac8885a56460ceca5.jpg

btw where do u think i am getting these pics from haha
laugh.gif
What the ##+% happened to this thread?!
roll.gif

This dude Will lookin like:

2mov2th.jpg

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

its horrible how Sacramento got shafted by not getting this. i am pissed as %%$*.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yeah man it does suck, but I am kind of glad. The places that would have got them would be Shiekh or Getta Clue and I could see them pulling some shady @!%$. It seems like they are not giving any FL/Champs/FA these in any form even though I would prefer buying something from them who would be up front about it and charge retail and not be shady
if anything, i wouldve thought getta clue would get these. sucks for the sac folks.

Originally Posted by ekREV

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

mad.gif
mad.gif

Yeah man it does suck, but I am kind of glad. The places that would have got them would be Shiekh or Getta Clue and I could see them pulling some shady @!%$. It seems like they are not giving any FL/Champs/FA these in any form even though I would prefer buying something from them who would be up front about it and charge retail and not be shady
if anything, i wouldve thought getta clue would get these. sucks for the sac folks.

I don't think Getta Clue even got Eggplant Foams
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom