The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jphonix i hope u smahed her wit hte yeezys on ahahah

naw, that's another girl from kanye's blog, inspired by mine tho... here's mine again:

3274_324edf3d9f76d95514d7c58b0a9bbc46.jpg
2828_82905901466_652661466_2243481_4806760_n.jpg

thats NOT his girl....
he said that his picture inspired another girl to take a picture.... lol

Originally Posted by agold1002

^^im pretty sure that it is

Did you catch it that time?
eyes.gif
Yo Jphonix that is a classic pic....You should cop her some kanye LV's.

if i can find my girl a size 6 or 6.5 we're going for round 2 tho... going hard this time too (with her wearing them!)...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

giving props for going hard on will, etc, etc...
but meanwhile william's got NT staff sonning him harder than anyone else, his friends posting pix of him for us to laugh at, and only mj's calling him out and taking his self-given title away from him, and he didn't say word one.
eek.gif
Originally Posted by KingRamey

this is a lot of talk coming from someone on his nuts a month ago
Originally Posted by jphonix

^^^ actually, the joke's on you if my BLATANT sarcasm went right over your head...
laugh.gif
It is not sarcasm if you have 2 explain yourself. Ask the girl with Yeezy shaped boobs
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

The reason nobody likes Will right now is cuz hes the biggest fronter.Hell, I sold to 5 dudes the day of the release to cop their size 9-9.5's and I charged what will charged, and even I admit I was a reseller and did it for the money and thats more than Will is willing to even admit.

Dude is like the reseller version of Kampout Kid
I know Kampout kid, I'll always owe the HoH Feb 13th launch 2 him
pimp.gif

I do not front my dude. I have instructed my peoples from NT 2 fall back off of this thread in terms of my defense. I can take on all you guys.
I hate re-selling from the bottom of my heart. (everyone who knows me, knows this) I am just doing research on the re-selling part of the game because I want 2eventually rid NikeTalk of re-sellers, scammers, and fronters.

If you do no have a hook-up (friends) you need Vaseline for your purchases. That is what NT is for, 2 make friends, duhhh

I would not. I am saying for someone who does not know how 2 get hypebeast shoes they can come 2 NT and find tips.
Not everyone is lucky 2 suddenly grow a set on W.Rivera 3, just because the bandwagon says so. Where are your girls boobies? Oh that's right, You payretail like me. lol

Back
Top Bottom