The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

i met the dude who actually makes this shirt. shout out to Chef. he gave me one cuz my store screwed me on my black and pick yeezys so he gave me one for myzens. he makes them his self, only wayt to get it is on ebay.... sorry mang.

shout out Chef. CT!!!!!!!!!

and does anybody know if the zens are rereleasing for sure? i couldnt get the blank/pink
ohwell.gif
but would def grab a another pair of zens for a trade or so. ineed to grab all pair of them.

pokemon thos mofos.... gotta catch em all

Cuz of me and my selling antics

I recieved like 20 pms full of hate
Same reason the thread got locked, some of you just blatantly yell out i have pairs for sale $$$$
you have to be a lil more smooth, PM's go a long way & also your sig, no need to beast.
edit- BTW, check the sig!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

i met the dude who actually makes this shirt. shout out to Chef. he gave me one cuz my store screwed me on my black and pick yeezys so he gave me one for my zens. he makes them his self, only wayt to get it is on ebay.... sorry mang.

shout out Chef. CT!!!!!!!!!

and does anybody know if the zens are rereleasing for sure? i couldnt get the blank/pink
ohwell.gif
but would def grab a another pair of zens for a trade or so. i need to grab all pair of them.

pokemon thos mofos.... gotta catch em all
yo you had the ed hardy jeans with the acg's on at the release rt?

kixclusive was supposed to have a preorder for the black/pinks but they still dont have them up yet
laugh.gif

ive been checking the site everyday to see if they had them but they never do

do these run true to size or do you folks suggest sizing down .5? i wear a 9.5 (jordans/kobes)...

thanks in advance!!

If any 1 has any info on late shipments around the bay area or NY let me know. Ill catch a 1way tickt to NY lol.

I got a question about sizing. I heard the Zen's fit big, but the Black/Pink's fit a little more true to size. I'm a 12.5-13, I wear 13 because12.5 is so hard to find. WOuld a 12 be cool to fit me in both Zens and Black/Pink's?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I got a question about sizing. I heard the Zen's fit big, but the Black/Pink's fit a little more true to size. I'm a 12.5-13, I wear 13 because 12.5 is so hard to find. WOuld a 12 be cool to fit me in both Zens and Black/Pink's?

yes.

a 12 should be fine. i wear a 13 in nearly everything, but i wear a 12 in these, and i could probably even still wear a 11.5...

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I got a question about sizing. I heard the Zen's fit big, but the Black/Pink's fit a little more true to size. I'm a 12.5-13, I wear 13 because 12.5 is so hard to find. WOuld a 12 be cool to fit me in both Zens and Black/Pink's?

yes.

a 12 should be fine. i wear a 13 in nearly everything, but i wear a 12 in these, and i could probably even still wear a 11.5...

I feel the same way, if I had to I could wear a 11.5 in these & not be scrunched up

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

the Zens restocked at 34th st for retail the day the black/black pair.
So expect re-stocks. By the time the last pair drops, the shoe (all 3 colorways) will become generally available.
Watch all 3 shoes be 300-350 on eBay easy. The Blacks will go down in about 1 week going for 650, and thats the needed sizes (9.5-11)
the lil boy sizes (like my size) will go for less than 3 easy.

where are you getting this information from?

HOH Chi had the black and pinks release day until closing. I wish I didn't work that Sat. and knew they had no campers. Was willing to travel to thesouthside for these.

Back
Top Bottom