The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

to those asking about sizing: I have both the Zens and the black/pinks...

I have a sz 10 in the zens and they are big (I need a 9.5 -- hint , hint..)

yet, i got a 9.5 in the black/pinks and they are borderline tight, so i need a 10 in those (hint, hint...)

its funny how they are the same yet they fit different...

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

DOES ANYBODY HAVE DIGNITY ANYMORE !?!?! I HATE RESELLERS THEY CAMP JUS TO SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE. THEY EXPLOIT THE !%#* OUT OF US REAL SNEAKER FIENDS MAN...I LOVE THE SNEAKER GAME BUT WHEN PEOPLE START EXPLOITING THE CULTURE IT JUST MAKES ME SICK. NOW ITS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT THE SNEAKERS TO GET THEM...NOT ONLY WITH YEEZYS BUT HOT SNEAKERS IN GENERAL...DAMN I MISS THE OLD SNEAKER GAME
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
everyone is a "sneakerhead" now. get over it.

it will never be how it once was aka "the golden era"

but u either gotta get with it, or quit it
wink.gif

stop complaining and get out there and make moves

edit** don't knock resellers and lame hypebeasts. howre u gonna knock people who camp outside and put in work. just bcuz they may not be as knowledgable asyou about sneakers doesn't mean they shouldn't have them. damn. niketalk is filled with elitest who thinks theyre the end all be all. SMH. get overyourself. most of the people here on niketalk are noobs anyway. END RANT

tell em BlackIce...but Yo, I wanna know where in Jersey got pairs.....ppl probably so scared to go to some of the spots they sitting on a FSR and no one knowsabout it

Originally Posted by Black23

Word...you got pairs in jersey...that's crazy..nice pick up...did gary get his pair also?
Yup, Gary got his pair also...The team made out lovely...

that fat guy up there, is that a design on his shirt or sweat?? looks like he rolled out of bed and hit the club

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

DOES ANYBODY HAVE DIGNITY ANYMORE !?!?! I HATE RESELLERS THEY CAMP JUS TO SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE. THEY EXPLOIT THE !%#* OUT OF US REAL SNEAKER FIENDS MAN...I LOVE THE SNEAKER GAME BUT WHEN PEOPLE START EXPLOITING THE CULTURE IT JUST MAKES ME SICK. NOW ITS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT THE SNEAKERS TO GET THEM...NOT ONLY WITH YEEZYS BUT HOT SNEAKERS IN GENERAL...DAMN I MISS THE OLD SNEAKER GAME
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

wink.gif

edit** don't knock resellers and lame hypebeasts. howre u gonna knock people who camp outside and put in work. just bcuz they may not be as knowledgable as you about sneakers doesn't mean they shouldn't have them. damn. niketalk is filled with elitest who thinks theyre the end all be all. SMH. get over yourself. most of the people here on niketalk are noobs anyway. END RANT

Truth. Like I said earlier, If you want something bad enough you are gonna have to make sacrifices whether it be money or time. Quit crying up there.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

wink.gif

edit** don't knock resellers and lame hypebeasts. howre u gonna knock people who camp outside and put in work. just bcuz they may not be as knowledgable as you about sneakers doesn't mean they shouldn't have them. damn. niketalk is filled with elitest who thinks theyre the end all be all. SMH. get over yourself. most of the people here on niketalk are noobs anyway. END RANT
Exactly...Most of these cats be mad because the resellers is putting in the footwork that they should have put in and it pays off for them... Thenthe rest of these cats is sitting in front of they computer all day waiting for someone to spoon feed them the info on how they can get a shoe that is goingfor $500+ for RETAIL(this is the funniest thing to me...)

^^ its funny how many PM's I got from people asking if i got them for less than 400, and i got people begging me to sell for 500 shipped on ebay. I EVENHAD TO WAIT IN LINE AT NIKETOWN AND I WORK AT A STORE THAT GOT THEM. I PUT IN WORK.

some of you who ask for a hook up, its ok and ill hook you up bcuz i know u got me(i talked to some of you
wink.gif
). but lets be serious, if i were to hook 3/4 ofyou up, i would never get a favor in return. i dont owe anybody anything. its not my fault youd rather be on NT then inline, or trying to make moves.

if you really want this shoe, get the lube, and pay the price. if all you do is complain on niketalk, who in the hell would want to hook you up. be nice. makefriends. and stop complaining!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

zens>tans>black/pink IMO

smh.gif

maybe im just salty i didnt get the black/pink yeezys, but i honestly like the zens the most among the 3, they got that mcfly feel to it.

^^ok cool, but how could u possibly put the tans ove the black/pinks. that's the real reason i was
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

i wonder how many PM's Search'n received asking his spot?
laugh.gif
too many...and 95% of the sn's i've never even seen before in my life...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

i wonder how many PM's Search'n received asking his spot?
laugh.gif
too many...and 95% of the sn's i've never even seen before in my life...
these cats is sitting in front of they computer all day waiting for someone to spoon feed them the info on how they can get a shoe that is going for $500+ for RETAIL
a never ending circle

should i pull the trigger on some black/pink yeezys for 650 or should i wait until prices come down a little bit more?

Originally Posted by enrique23

should i pull the trigger on some black/pink yeezys for 650 or should i wait until prices come down a little bit more?
depends what size u wear...

By the looks of it Nike might have taken after Nintendo and Sony and released these in Wii and PS3 style...Keeping the demand crazy with random small shipmentspopping up here and there..Hope so atleast because I am still trying to get both pairs to wear..

...my pair of size 10s just showed up from NDC. 215.00 + 13.98 tax + free ground shipping = 228.98 total. also, the pair looks like they've never beentouched by human hands (no creases in the toebox, etc.).

thank you thank you thank you NDC!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Spot in Harlem just got in their shipment! Got them to send me a pair hehe.
pimp.gif
info pls?

The store didn't sell their pairs to the public, but instead held them for their VIPs. So to protect the store, I can't say the name.

<< cries as everyone receives their orders from ndc.

im never taking another nap again in my life.

Back
Top Bottom