The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

9sv383.png

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I know I said a lot of crap in this thread, but honestly man, NT is where my heart is. I am not going away, I been here since I was a kid...
As for Kanye's shoe, it helped put a pair of Laneys on my feet.

Man...I'll admit, I even PM'd this kid thinkin he might be able to help me out on the black and Pinks...Now here I am with a pair of Zens and he'sstill loookin for one. (Jealous Will???)....and has the audacity to ask for a pair at retail. This cat is Wack Arnolds! How you gon give yourself all thisclout and not deliver on none of it...Dude aughtta be banned for the BS he was spittin. I'd be embarassed if I were you.

I get G-money shoes all the time for retail. I am consistent with it. I have no desire in helping folks like you, no matter what you are blessing me with. I ama pioneer of networking 2 get the shoes one wants.
I don't have 2 show a pic of 6 pairs I copped at launch 2 get you guys respect...

Since I am an honest man, listen up fan club. I have exceeded my daily post limit. DO YOUR WORST
p.s. I love being who I am on NikeTalk a lot more when my name is said
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by GTEK

Yo Jphonix...Do you know who fratalations is?
someone on kanye's blog.

btw, are you gtecthefuture up there?

Yeah thats me. Well he wears and a 6.5 you could prob holler at him..he knows a couple of people who has that size willing to trade... I dont have directcontact with him though...you can hit up his youtube account.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I know I said a lot of crap in this thread, but honestly man, NT is where my heart is. I am not going away, I been here since I was a kid...
As for Kanye's shoe, it helped put a pair of Laneys on my feet.

Man...I'll admit, I even PM'd this kid thinkin he might be able to help me out on the black and Pinks...Now here I am with a pair of Zens and he's still loookin for one. (Jealous Will???)....and has the audacity to ask for a pair at retail. This cat is Wack Arnolds! How you gon give yourself all this clout and not deliver on none of it...Dude aughtta be banned for the BS he was spittin. I'd be embarassed if I were you.
laugh.gif
@ Wack Arnolds

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

DO the Black/Pink's fit big like the Zen Grey's?

Ummm...Its the same shoe...
roll.gif
But they fit true to size for me...

roll.gif
I have heard from someone that was looking for a trade in my search for a pair that he has a size 12 in the Zens that fits fine, but the 12 in theBlack/pinks is a little too small and he is looking for a 13

roll.gif
I have heard from someone that was looking for a trade in my search for a pair that he has a size 12 in the Zens that fits fine, but the 12 in the Black/pinks is a little too small and he is looking for a 13
that's weird, i copped a size 12 in both colorways and they both fit the same. in fact, i could probably go down to 11.5 if i had to...

It funny how they fit. I usually wear 9.5 or 10 in Jordans. I have a pair of 9.5 Zen and they are a little big, then I copped a pair of Sz 9 Blk/Pink and its atight fit. size 9 look a lot smaller than 9.5 for some reason, even the box is smaller so go figure. Anyway, with both shoes in my hand right now, am I theonly one that think ZEN>BLACK in both look and quality? The black pair came pre-crease SMH. I really love the leather on the ZEN. Oh well just my humbleopinion. Took couple shots of them.

^^^Nice pic...I think they may fit different for everyone because of the amount of cushion inside the shoe...So weight and footsize may have a factor....

Obviously the black/pink pair brought the most hype, now will the next pair bring nearly as much? Will ppl camp much earlier and will prices for resellers bereletivley the same?

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Obviously the black/pink pair brought the most hype, now will the next pair bring nearly as much? Will ppl camp much earlier and will prices for resellers be reletivley the same?

They are yeezys...nuff said

I really love the Y's on the strap. I wish the tans had them, but the tans are still pretty good, but the 3rd best of these 3

Back
Top Bottom