The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

^^i would have to agree...

greys>blk/pinks>tans...greys win with quality but blk/pnks are very close

Yeah, I think I might put Black/Pinks over the Zen Greys though, but I haven't seen how the difference in materials will work out because they arebasically equal to me right now

i just like how the leather on the greys feels so soft compared to any leather ive touched on recent nikes and js and the colorway is real clean...the greys ifeel will be the best cw in the end since everyone can rock a black shoe and those that rock their greys right BREAK NECKS....

also the couple pairs of blk/pinks ive seen in person all have pre creased uppers in the neoprene material or whatever it is...i think the y's on the backwere a lil much and could have just kept it like the greys...kanye and the designers were trying to use different materials and place the y's in differentpanels for each release (which is a sick idea if true) so its all good...

still trying to cop a pair to put on ice but cant pull the trigger on $650+

DOES ANYBODY HAVE DIGNITY ANYMORE !?!?! I HATE RESELLERS THEY CAMP JUS TO SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE. THEY EXPLOIT THE !%#* OUT OF US REAL SNEAKER FIENDSMAN...I LOVE THE SNEAKER GAME BUT WHEN PEOPLE START EXPLOITING THE CULTURE IT JUST MAKES ME SICK. NOW ITS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT THE SNEAKERS TO GETTHEM...NOT ONLY WITH YEEZYS BUT HOT SNEAKERS IN GENERAL...DAMN I MISS THE OLD SNEAKER GAME
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

^^^that looks so unproportional. dude looks like he wears a size 6 in shoes. and dont get me started on the spikes on the strap. lol

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

DAM IT FEELS LIKE EVERYONES GOT EM...EXCEPT FOR ME :'(

Seems alot of people feel like this.

Nike's marketing of the Yeezy's is nothing short of genius.

Just wanted to send a big shout out to my boy out in Jersey that called me yesterday to come pick these up!!!

Word...you got pairs in jersey...that's crazy..nice pick up...did gary get his pair also?

Am i the only 1 wit out a pair?? Death to all resellers and lame hypebeast...killing the game

JERSEY ?

wow i can't believe these fools played me...i knew they got them.

searching4j's what part of jersey if u dont mind me asking ?

Back
Top Bottom