The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

363696899.jpg

Turn the hype levels up to 11.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by GTEK

And to that point...thats EXACTLY why they will be GR's coming....trust....Nike is a business they dont care about you and they dont care about me....They would never make a model run just to satisfiy "sneakerheads".....even at a $215 price point it still doesnt make sense...The reason why limited runs are produced is because they have to test the market for them first (Spizikes, Yeezy, SB's) ...or its so expensive to produce a full run that it doesn't make sense if the market wont support those quantites (think premium leather, Crocs etc AF1 from anniversay year)...You have to remember Kanye Yest is a rap/entertainer...thats really it...he dont play a sport...he doesn't demonstrate the wearabilty of the kicks everynight...With the exception of looking fresh...they have no other usefullness (unless your name is Maestro..love those videos)....TRUST YOU WILL SEE GR's...I dont know if you well ever see GS sizes..but there will be GR's...after the first release with cats sleeping the streets and CNN reporting on them...there was a room full of suits trying to figure out how to maximize from the press...AGAIN ITS A BUSINESS...WE make Nike a culture....this is how they put food on the table....now I know that the price will not decrease (lets face it why should they)...but because the run will increase I can almost gaurantee that the quality will DEF decrease...so kids hold on to the OG's...

Well sorry to bust yall bubbles but eithier way it doesn't matter to me... I dont wear shoes based on how limited they are and I usually dont care for the person behind them or endorsing them.... I wear the sneaker based on wether I like it or not..... So a GR wouldnt bother me one bit(shoot I might even try to cop some extra pairs)....but as long as i got mines...Im Good!
happy.gif
P.S. I do kind of get your point but if that was the case then where the Mcflys and Space Jams at?
You mean the Back to the future McFlys or the HyperDunk McFlys?? And if you mean the BTTF joints...you can answer that question for your self....do you know how expensive it would be to produce a FSR, even limited quantites, of a sneaker that has that kind of functionality??? Wow...not even that quality control would be 1000% an issue...the limited AF1's are all done by hand..thats why they were like $1000 retail or whatever...if they did produce these they would all have to be done by hand or closely monitored on a small assembly line to insure quailty control...As far as the Space Jams...those are a color way...not a NEW model....for every limited Space Jam or Concords with the 45...there were FSR of GR colorways in just about every sneaker store when they came out...it just so happens that they are by far the freshest of all the J's and every colorway sells out....but there are STILL GR colorways...

Wow...lol my guy you thinking wayyyy to hard.... O course I would not expect the shoe to lace it's self up or light and float...lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
On that note Im going to bed...... P.S. do you own a pair of yeezys? Or are you just telling yourself these things to fill that gap of hopelessness....

Listen my dude dont try to say something slick because I just shot down your point.....Its not about thinking wayyy to hard about anything its called common sense...There are a bunch of "McFly" colorways....when you say "McFly" I assume you mean BTTF ...because i assume, maybe im giving you TOO much credit...that you already know the color ways has been replicated already....And to point out another fact..the McFlys did not float just the board...so get it right..they did however light up and self lace...there is a rumor that Kanye DOES have either a replica Mag (the actual name of the sneaker if you didnt know) or Yeezy that does light up (not glow in the dark) and self lace but Im sure those will NEVER see production....As far as me owning a pair..I dont have them..and not because I cant get them.....The only colors that I really want is the Tans...I dont feel Black kicks and the Zens I had (for retail..no camping...no hitting the refresh button... straight from Nike) then sold.....I dont need to cop +@* because everyone else wants them...The Tan colorway in my opinion is the freshest by far....When I talk of GR its strictly to shut down your ridiculous point of how Nike DOESNT want to statisfy the market....I mean what did you think was gonna happen after the third pair releases??? Everyone goes back to JB and SB's right....please....you know how many Nike lines are stacking higher and higher in stockrooms cause people ARENT spending money????? Nike actually has a product that people want and are willing to spend more then the typical retail to obtain and you dont think they are gonna move all over that????????? The only gap of hopelessness here is little dudes like you who want to be the only one in there town with limited kicks....its just rubber and leather homie....get over it...

Dude didnt you read my other repsonse I dont CARE. AS long as I got mines and like the shoe Im good!
laugh.gif
Get some rest.... Oh yeah that tan is def fire! cantwait to cop...My fav colorway out of all 3. Also j phonix I get what you saying about the smell...so your not oding.....

the tans are
pimp.gif

and jphonix- i think the prices will get lower eventually
by the time the tans release, the black/pinks should be around the 575 range

^^^ yeah, that pic does the tans justice... gonna have to cop x 2... gotta complete the trilogy... still my least favorite colorway tho.

Tans so nice had to post twice....Need these to complete the set!! Def rocking these the most out of all 3. Ayo! Post a Glow in the dark pic....I need to seethat swoosh...

so he meant i'm overdosing on the shoe? LOL... ya never know around here, ninja's got abbreviations for dayum near everything... i'm waiting forsomeone to bust out an entire paragraph in them shlts... LOL!

but naw, just something i noticed. although i do dig the smell of brand new shoes. i specifically dig the smell of suede dunks, and am90's made on nikeid.maybe it's the glue or something, but it's so good i got a pair of nike id am90's staying in the box to preserve the smell, LOL!

Originally Posted by jphonix

so he meant i'm overdosing on the shoe? LOL... ya never know around here, ninja's got abbreviations for dayum near everything... i'm waiting for someone to bust out an entire paragraph in them shlts... LOL!

but naw, just something i noticed. although i do dig the smell of brand new shoes. i specifically dig the smell of suede dunks, and am90's made on nikeid. maybe it's the glue or something, but it's so good i got a pair of nike id am90's staying in the box to preserve the smell, LOL!

I love the smell of sperrys fresh out the box.
laugh.gif

Tans so nice had to post twice....Need these to complete the set!! Def rocking these the most out of all 3. Ayo! Post a Glow in the dark pic....I need to see that swoosh...

please don't, i already made my mind to pass up on these for the black pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

and jphonix- i think the prices will get lower eventually
by the time the tans release, the black/pinks should be around the 575 range
only thing i'm scared of is with my size, 12, there will be fewer around, keeping the price up. about a week b4 the blacks dropped, the zensin my size were going in the mid to upper $400's, but now there's only been a handful available, and they've all been back up in the mid to upper$500's... it's only gonna go up more and more as less and less DS pairs are available...

I see the Tans getting mad respect now.....
I can imagine how much hype it will have behind it before june 6th....
And people said these were going to get slept on..
laugh.gif

Also Jphonix I would pull that if I was you....If I still had the oppurtunity to cop a 13 I would. But they are only 2 left on ebay now!
tired.gif

haha from that pic alone everyone hops on...tans are nice but they are still the last until i have all 3 and can really compare...
for now....
zens>blk/pink>tans based on quality, colorway and "Y" placement

hope my homies come thru on the tans...

If I get the Tans, I will probably trade for the Blk/pink... if I can get a pair on NDC for retail after my first pair, then I'll keep them.

tans are the best...and i didnt just hope on them check all my post in the other thread lol

if i dont get this color im gonnaa dieeeee lmao

Also Jphonix I would pull that if I was you....If I still had the oppurtunity to cop a 13 I would. But they are only 2 left on ebay now!
tired.gif
you talking about pulling the trigger on the zens for the mid to upper $500's?

or the black & pinks for the lower to mid $600's?

btw, what do you guys consider the rarest size? what size will go for the most in a couple/few years in DS condition?

btw, what do you guys consider the rarest size? what size will go for the most in a couple/few years in DS condition?

lol so u cango buy one..? u +%*@+! hypbeaast

btw, I wasn't sold on the Tans. but oh lord.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Here comes round 3.

Back
Top Bottom