The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by jphonix

btw, what do you guys consider the rarest size? what size will go for the most in a couple/few years in DS condition?

lol so u cango buy one..? u +%*@+! hypbeaast

^^Chill out homie. It was a simple question.

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by GTEK

Also Jphonix I would pull that if I was you....If I still had the oppurtunity to cop a 13 I would. But they are only 2 left on ebay now!
tired.gif
you talking about pulling the trigger on the zens for the mid to upper $500's?

or the black & pinks for the lower to mid $600's?

I was referring to the zens.....

smh@folks liking the tans bcuz either they missed out on the first two....or are just coppin bcuz of hype....

Originally Posted by optimusp517

66416b1f12d1439e23405c73387d17089c29edfc.jpg

PA TAO!

Had to do it haha. Anyways got my pair that I bought from bklystyle *spelling* and also my NDC order. Now I have to let go of one pair. Anyways I can't wait till this weather gets better, gotta rock those joints!
Enjoy my man, 2 pairs of blk/pink seems so necessary!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupeezy

smh@folks liking the tans bcuz either they missed out on the first two....or are just coppin bcuz of hype....

or because they like them! oh strange right

so it seems like these are NOT going down in price...

the market is flooded with black/pinks right now but they're still going for 650-700. the zens are getting scarce and are going for around 600.
i need all three colorways...but i'm not trying to pay that much for a pair of zens. who knows what the tans will go for.
argh. guess i have to be patient.

Damn.. guess somebody beat me posting my own pic..hahaha.. The tan pair is really nice.. I like all 3, but I think as far as an 'everyday' wearablepair, for me, the grey pair is the one. I've worn 'em and they're holding up really well.

everyone saying that pic makes them look better? i think it makes em look worse with the strap that is plain and doesnt really match at all. i agree with cubanthe zens are probably the nicest. i will still try and cop the tans to complete the set but not in love with it. maybe i have to see them in person.

tans looking sweet, im going 3/3 eff that...i want it all, yall bums wanna hop on the tans cause yall aint get the first two...thats real wack imo, i neversettle..I want the best not the worst....and yall think its gon be easy?? nope hype building... lets go $600-$800 resale again, save your pennies

Originally Posted by doyung9

this shoe is moving into my top 5, ever. comfort wise, it's untouchable.

i said the same (but only about the black/pink c/w), but N____'s said i was trippin.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

everyone saying that pic makes them look better? i think it makes em look worse with the strap that is plain and doesnt really match at all. i agree with cuban the zens are probably the nicest. i will still try and cop the tans to complete the set but not in love with it. maybe i have to see them in person.

^^^ Co-Sign!

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Damn.. guess somebody beat me posting my own pic..hahaha.. The tan pair is really nice.. I like all 3, but I think as far as an 'everyday' wearable pair, for me, the grey pair is the one. I've worn 'em and they're holding up really well.
wink.gif
Apologies - It's the first pic that's done them justice imo.

Rudy don't worry about the last release we missed
Were going to do things right for the tans. Text me for details my man

all of a sudden 1 pic... even with sloppy laces n poor lighting "makes these look 100x better"?? they lol c'mon people... the complex picscouldnt sell u on em but this pic can?? I have a hard time believing that. Its almost like some of u are forcing yourselves to like em cuz u missed the 1sttwo. or even if u did get the 1st two cw's ur just jumpin on the tan bandwagon now

Back
Top Bottom