The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by freshair

all of a sudden 1 pic... even with sloppy laces n poor lighting "makes these look 100x better"?? they lol c'mon people... the complex pics couldnt sell u on em but this pic can?? I have a hard time believing that. Its almost like some of u are forcing yourselves to like em cuz u missed the 1st two. or even if u did get the 1st two cw's ur just jumpin on the tan bandwagon now

thats exactly what they are doing

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Tans are a must, anyone that wants to help out an OG NT'er is welcomed to hit me up lol.
co-sign, except for the fact that I can get Tans, but I do not want them. hint hint...

i like the tans, they're still my least favorite of the three, but i don't have any tan shoes really, so they'll be a nice addition to thecollection. need to complete the trilogy anyways.

that pic made them look better than they did in complex, IMO. its realistic lighting. they already looked nice in those birthday pics on that kanye site. thesewith some khakis and a white tee >>.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^word, make sure you post pics...
... of your girl.

Will - I got both colorways so far at retail, I am trying to maintain that. Otherwise I would hit you up

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

... of your girl.
Will - I got both colorways so far at retail, I am trying to maintain that. Otherwise I would hit you up

Co-sign once again
pimp.gif

no, no, no, no you got it mistaken. I am not selling tan Yeezys this time around. I am literally hooking up whoever can hook me up. hint hint

i need the grey ones to feel like marty mcfly, lol. i think these, atos (minus the a) and diet butchers are the closest things to mcfly's on the market.

i love my black pair but the grass is greener on the other side.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i think these, atos (minus the a) and diet butchers are the closest things to mcfly's on the market.

post pix of the other 2 please...

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^I am still waiting on more pics from you!!
^^^ of what? i don't got the tans yet (got my call about the zens tho, anyone trying to trade the tans for zens holla at your boy)... you meanmy girl? help me find a size 6/6.5 for her and i'll make that happen...
wink.gif

What's the possibility of someone trading a pair of black/pinks size 9-10 for some zens size 9.5?

It is highly likely & possible. It is called doing homework/ communicating/ networking.
the opposite of what most NT members do.

I wonder if I will be able go get a pair of black/pinks out of this release
Will thanks for the advice fam

Miami heads PM me if you want to do this thing the right way
pimp.gif

just got my 10.5 from the ndc drop - free shipping. wasn't home so they left it near my front door
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom