The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Yeezy's Or DMP's?

I'm not sure if I should cop yeezy's or the dmp's? Its a tough 1. What do yall think. I knoe the yeezy's are more limited..but the dmp's islike grail's...so idk.

I found a seller whos willing to sell the Zen Air Yeezy for $420 shipped. Good deal or too good to be true?

thats the thing, new seller but i figured if paypal is used i can always get my money back if something happens.

my best advice is to buy these as cheap as you can right now, because i don't think these will be easy to find in DS condition for long, especially in afew months, much less years... which is gonna drive the price up when you do find them.

i'm seriously thinking about sitting on a few pairs, see what happens... either way they'll go up (i'm gonna play reseller on these considering ipaid rape prices for my first 2 pairs, gonna try to recoup, at least get it down to where i paid around retail for all my pairs when it's all said anddone)...

feebay.lol
laugh.gif

Thats a new one.....

^i think he's talking to casp3r23
hes taking a chance by buying shoes from a new seller and expects that he'll get his money back from paypal if something goes wrong
i wouldn't do that if i was him

Hey will who are you talking too?
The world wants to know...
Address the people.

J & retr0 - Glad you guys finally got yours
laugh.gif
....retr0 you weren't planning on keeping your pair originally?

I'm talking 2 our feebay shopper. Mad at me, I think I know why, man you a feebay shopper.
How about for the next launch I get the contact info from all the re-sellers there and check back with you guys 2 cut deals without the feebay fees? I am justtrying 2 connect kicks 2 homes.

I hope the next genius market scheme from the Nike Hypebeast department is a shoe that is actually tasteful. In these times, well at least 2 me, Nike cannotmake me eat a pink shoe. The zens had hidden pink if worn with baggy jeans, which is tolerable in my opinion.

Bun B is the only 36 year old man
indifferent.gif
who can pull off Billionaire boys club and a pair ofblack and pink yeezys.lol
laugh.gif

I wonder if Pimp C would cop a pair?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

ahahha Age does not matter in the sneaker game. I will be rocking my stuff til the day I die!!!!!!

Honestly that video made me think about that.....And I will have to go out like that too. I will have J's my son will want to rock. lol

Here is one for all my HYPESTERS out there!

The Opie Colorway!
laugh.gif

i hope that cornball ain't talkin to me. i didn't say nothing about ebay. stop assuming and mind your business. as far as ebay goes, i never gothustled. no wonder this dude get sh!tted on here. talks a little too much if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom