The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

finally sold out... its going to be nice having a few days without thinking about ay ay ay ay ay ay....

So a guy came into finishline today rocking the Zen Gray Air Yeezys....
Im not going to lie..It made me mad knowing Im not the only person who had em in SC. But I got over it....since its only 3000 pair worldwide
But what he had on with them made me even madder.....
Guess what he had on?

A.)White Skinny Jeans
smh.gif

B.)Orange Plaid Shirt
smh.gif

C.)Stunna Shades
smh.gif

D.) All the Above
eyes.gif

^^^ yeah...He had blue stains on the back of his skinny jeans. lol
But the manager in my store never saw them before, so now he thinks they are ugly.
The guy had them tied up to the max also. It was almost like he was choking the tounge.
And no one even noticed them but me. I guess by the look of the rest of his outfit they figured "aw heck why should I look down when I know he alreadyhave on vans"
laugh.gif

^^^^enjoy your shoes. you actually like them, I wish I liked them...

Originally Posted by GTEK

^^^ yeah...I guess by the look of the rest of his outfit they figured "aw heck why should I look down when I know he already have on vans"
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Im not going to lie..It made me mad knowing Im not the only person who had em in SC. But I got over it....since its only 3000 pair worldwide
Guess what he had on?

A.)White Skinny Jeans
smh.gif

B.)Orange Plaid Shirt
smh.gif

C.)Stunna Shades
smh.gif

D.) All the Above
eyes.gif
jphonix sighting?

wow... just sold my last pair of blinks, and just got the call that my 2nd pair of tans is locked. I need to un-ds a pair of these tomorri...
happy.gif

what the hell someone secure me just one pair of tans. and yes these were the only onres i wanted. earth tones ftw. please anyone?

Originally Posted by nublee

Guess what he had on?

A.)White Skinny Jeans
smh.gif

B.)Orange Plaid Shirt
smh.gif

C.)Stunna Shades
smh.gif

D.) All the Above
eyes.gif
jphonix sighting?
i wouldn't rock white jeans with those, nor would i lace mine that way, and i'd only rock a dope pattern plaid (most of them are corny andugly), so fall back...
wink.gif

you guys really should post some pix of your fits with yeezys, i'm dying to see 'em...

Alright , I think I'm going to retire out the yeezy game! I was going to cop the black n pink yeezys for 480 but, I realized that I didn't need them.I'll admit the hype of this shoe got to me. Plus they are bulky. So yeah

Alright , I think I'm going to retire out the yeezy game! I was going to cop the black n pink yeezys for 480 but, I realized that I didn't need them.I'll admit the hype of this shoe got to me. Plus they are bulky. So yeah

Originally Posted by wmbc

^^I maybe the only one in SC with the black/pink yeezy
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Correction. I have a pnk/blk also. But yeah Im glad some of my fellow SC'ers were able to cop a pair....we really need to up our fashion game .... Its justsad down here. But I love it in a way. because I rarely see people with what I got on.

So let's tally this up. How many of you guys were lucky enough to acquire BOTH pairs?

I did.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who else?

I am presuming only people with rock able pairs (in their size) are raising their hands on this one. If you have them in any other size other than somethingthat "you" will un-ds, you do not qualify for this victory lap. I Frankly do not like the shoes.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^you struggled, yours don't count. sorry.

You struggle to have anyone take you seriously. You as a whole don't count. sorry.

Back
Top Bottom