The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Welcome to Hell.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Though to the sneakers defense this is rappers Wale pair after him jumping and posing on stage after a while.

i thought i heard that nylon material or whatever it is was supposed to be crease resistant?

that pic reminds me of how the creasing looks on my jordan 13's... SMH

OUCH !!!!!!!

these have to be a sneaker heads worst nightmare!

first trying to get your hands on a pair and second they crease like crazy.

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

OUCH !!!!!!!

these have to be a sneaker heads worst nightmare!

first trying to get your hands on a pair and second they crease like crazy.

Why would you stress over it ??? Its a DAMN shoe . I would clean the garden in them .

thats if I had a pair
frown.gif

well, it's not that big a deal considering they're black (the zens don't crease). it's not often you're gonna be in rich enough light withthem, or people are gonna be up close to them enough that the creases are really gonna stand out i don't think...

Once you come to tides with your self that a shoe is just material...It really wont bother you at all.
happy.gif

But that doesnt mean clean the garden in them
laugh.gif

i just buy the force fields so that the creasing does not get too bad
i dont mind a little bit of creasing

Originally Posted by GTEK

Once you come to tides with your self that a shoe is just material...It really wont bother you at all.
happy.gif

But that doesnt mean clean the garden in them
laugh.gif

Shoes are shoes . Sooner or later they well become beat and you well use them to clean the garden .

who cares about creasing and you can clearly see his foot is bent..making the crease appear worse

and lmao at dudes saying they have to cop the tans to "complete the set" even tho they not feeling them

Originally Posted by SC415

Yeezy's Or DMP's?

I'm not sure if I should cop yeezy's or the dmp's? Its a tough 1. What do yall think. I knoe the yeezy's are more limited..but the dmp's is like grail's...so idk.
if they're your GRAILS, there should be no questions....

People are stressing yeezys wayyyyyyyyyy too much.

lets see.... 2 shoes or 1?

im glad the yeezys came along though. like previously stated.... prices of older shoes have plummeted. this makes me verrrrrrrrrry
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

J & retr0 - Glad you guys finally got yours
laugh.gif
....retr0 you weren't planning on keeping your pair originally?
Oh, trust me, I was definitely planning on keeping my pair originally...

But a few of my connections fell through, so I didn't have any extra pairs to sell (to make up for my RapeMK pre-order).

I'll just have to see what my cash flow is like come rent day. I really wanna keep these, but I'll be forcedto let 'em go if nothing else gives.
ohwell.gif

Everyone feel free to peep my sig.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

J & retr0 - Glad you guys finally got yours
laugh.gif
....retr0 you weren't planning on keeping your pair originally?

But a few of my connections fell through, so I didn't have any extra pairs to sell (to make up for my RapeMK pre-order).

I'll just have to see what my cash flow is like come rent day. I really wanna keep these, but I'll be forced to let 'em go if nothing else gives.
ohwell.gif

Everyone feel free to peep my sig.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ your sig.

People, buy dude's kicks so he can relish the Blk/Pinks!

Last week, I saw a few B-grades black/pinks sell on ebay. The messed up thing about it is that they weren't listed as b-grades so the buyer had to get hisinspector gadget on and carefully look at the pics. The type of disfigurations I saw were: Crooked material on the upper area around the eyelets, the yeezysign being crooked or stitched on wrongly. Pretty sad IMO. The people who bought b-grades from there local stores had no problem flipping them on ebay. I wishebay allowed buyers to PM each other so I could've warned those dudes of what they were gettng into. FAIL

Originally Posted by Kingz32

Last week, I saw a few B-grades black/pinks sell on ebay. The messed up thing about it is that they weren't listed as b-grades so the buyer had to get his inspector gadget on and carefully look at the pics. The type of disfigurations I saw were: Crooked material on the upper area around the eyelets, the yeezy sign being crooked or stitched on wrongly. Pretty sad IMO. The people who bought b-grades from there local stores had no problem flipping them on ebay. I wish ebay allowed buyers to PM each other so I could've warned those dudes of what they were gettng into. FAIL
I see this happen all the time.
smh.gif

Thanks for the shout-out J. Hopefully, my cry-for-attention of a sig will help me get rid of these in a timely manner.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by Kingz32

Last week, I saw a few B-grades black/pinks sell on ebay. The messed up thing about it is that they weren't listed as b-grades so the buyer had to get his inspector gadget on and carefully look at the pics. The type of disfigurations I saw were: Crooked material on the upper area around the eyelets, the yeezy sign being crooked or stitched on wrongly. Pretty sad IMO. The people who bought b-grades from there local stores had no problem flipping them on ebay. I wish ebay allowed buyers to PM each other so I could've warned those dudes of what they were gettng into. FAIL
I see this happen all the time.
smh.gif

Thanks for the shout-out J. Hopefully, my cry-for-attention of a sig will help me get rid of these in a timely manner.
laugh.gif

Nice sig LOL!

blackiceblaze wrote:

Originally Posted by SC415

Yeezy's Or DMP's?

I'm not sure if I should cop yeezy's or the dmp's? Its a tough 1. What do yall think. I knoe the yeezy's are more limited..but the dmp's is like grail's...so idk.

People are stressing yeezys wayyyyyyyyyy too much.

lets see.... 2 shoes or 1?

im glad the yeezys came along though. like previously stated.... prices of older shoes have plummeted. this makes me verrrrrrrrrry
happy.gif

yep ^^^ thats how i got DS black laser IVs for $360
pimp.gif

now just gotta find a DS pair of tiffs...10.5 anyone ????

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Children get confused over what exactly they truly consider grail-worthy

Originally Posted by sneaker victim

yea, sure. You also will continue 2 enjoy your feebay KY

one of My black and pinks came creased out the box. Also a dude I know had a silver streak on the bottom of the sole

^^^What is up with all these feebay comments. If you got the money to burn then who cares how you got them. Only problem is that many heads go in waaaay overtheir heads and will end up selling theirs to pay their bills. LOL^^^

By the way, nice pickup up on the black Laser iv, which I still think is about the going price for them anyways. Im pretty sure you could have done betterthough. I got mines for $115 shipped off ebay. It was defenitley not my size, but snatched them one late night shortyly after the dumb seller listed them. Iresold them ofcourse and made 3 times as much. LOL

Only other good steal on ebay were two pairs of bred xi's for $85 each. LOL. Theye were too small for me, but a steal nontheless. The seller had 3 pairs,but some other guy snatched up the othr before i could buy. Once again, I resold them for 3 times as much. LOL

Back
Top Bottom