The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

^^^^yes if you have the money, just pay the piper. I actually put in work for my shoes. So I cannot condone the herbness of non-networking. btw, I am glad youwere able 2 liquidate your Yeezy sale. Thanks for reminding me you don't have any for sale in your sig
laugh.gif

Looking forward to Tan's

Shoutout to Will for everything good he does, that is not seen by most people! Good looks bro....

Yes "Gone in 60 Seconds", Niketown was my plan too, but now with the raffle I just have to adjust.
Graduation is the day before the release, unless spots are giving out wristbands you wont see me waiting.
If worse comes to worse, the raffle might actually come to my advantage.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Shoutout to Will Good looks bro....

Thank me after I get your kicks for under 5 bills...
and for those that don't know, that is the best price once can get without the true hook-up...
a true hook up would be $400 or 450 at most... and this is all at launch, and not weeks after when re-sellers get desperate...

I really do not want 2 camp, I much rather cop from the mom n pop shops for $400-450 no camp...
I still got 2 goonies that have their heart on camping for money tho. Plus I have a friend that likes 2 do me camp favors, as long as I am camping with her...
Camping is time consuming...

Originally Posted by Yepr

Yes "Gone in 60 Seconds", Niketown was my plan too, but now with the raffle I just have to adjust.
Graduation is the day before the release, unless spots are giving out wristbands you wont see me waiting.
If worse comes to worse, the raffle might actually come to my advantage.

I'm not feeling this raffle #$$%, guess it all depends on how many ppl are there you know?. I'm almost willing to pay the extra _ that Leaders &STA are taxing. Might try my luck @ HOH's though. All else fails I know Will is willing to hook me up, right fam :smile:

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I really do not want 2 camp, I much rather cop from the mom n pop shops for $400-450 no camp...
I still got 2 goonies that have their heart on camping for money tho. Plus I have a friend that likes 2 do me camp favors, as long as I am camping with her...
Camping is time consuming...

makes sense

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Yeah. Them Yeezy's crease like a $%#%% on the nylon toe part.

you aint never lie.....my joints look like I was balling in em
laugh.gif
....charge it to the game i suppose

^^^^Thanks for the video, I did not watch it, but it definitely is a discussion starter. Who else is going 2 waste their #500th post?

i hit 500 posts, big deal.

you do realize this is just a forum about shoes, right will?

saw you talking about "niketalk careers" and stuff in that other thread.

it ain't that serious. i really hope you got something else going for you besides niketalk. SMH

Originally Posted by jphonix

i hit 500 posts, big deal.

you do realize this is just a forum about shoes, right will?

saw you talking about "niketalk careers" and stuff in that other thread.

it ain't that serious. i really hope you got something else going for you besides niketalk. SMH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
very true, dude postin on here like its a job, i did hear one day he wants to be a footlocker manager , carear goals FTW
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom