The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

So the same stores are all getting restocks of all three colors by next month?

NO not at all William Rivera is just talking more nonsense. Some stores might get restocks but not very many and unless you know people it will go unhearduntil they are gone. As for the prices none of these shoes will ever be 300-350 like Rivera thinks EVER in the popular sizes basically everything I would say6.5-13 would not go for that cheap. Only a 14 and even then that is low.

Originally Posted by TBGA

HOH Chi had the black and pinks release day until closing. I wish I didn't work that Sat. and knew they had no campers. Was willing to travel to the southside for these.

I am pretty sure HOH Chicago had campers and they were gone as soon as they opened. I could be wrong but I thought a few people said they were camping and itwas nice b/c they were indoors.

i can't wait until all the yeezys release. these type of releases really bring out the worst in the sneaker culture.

it wont be over, it was a huge success for Nike, dont be shocked if more colorways come, a Yeezy 2, or they start making sneaker for other rappers......

for 1 second I had um @ retail & the next day I had to beg for resale??? THESE BLACK & PINKS BEAT ME DOWN!!!
LOL, but I'll keep rollin w/ the punches.

I honestly do not want these to GR.

I think they're fine as is.

Just release the Tans (or Fire Reds) and dead the line.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i can't wait until all the yeezys release. these type of releases really bring out the worst in the sneaker culture.
Dont blame it on the yeezys. Any shoe is dangerous with hype.
Word is Space Jams are going to re-release. Just imagine whats going to happen.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

wait, so yeezys are still sitting in chicago HOH????

They were there the whole day Sat. I'm guessing employees had dibs when the store closed....They're gone now.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

I was suprise they got some many still. Damm its amazing what a little bit of leg work can do.

hook it up with the PM.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

I was suprise they got some many still. Damm its amazing what a little bit of leg work can do.

hook it up with the PM.
wink.gif

good luck but if u get any good info could u pass it along

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Somone said they gave wristbands at HOH Chi

I know they did for the first release and got word from a credible source that they had let a few people purchase early then got word the other day that theyin fact still had the black and pinks all day Sat. I hate the fact that HOH ain't even in Chicago....It's in effin Riverside!

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Somone said they gave wristbands at HOH Chi

I know they did for the first release and got word from a credible source that they had let a few people purchase early then got word the other day that they in fact still had the black and pinks all day Sat. I hate the fact that HOH ain't even in Chicago....It's in effin Riverside!

haha yeah it is in riverside, i've been there once got the HWC lebron VI's that day. I need to make a trip up there again real soon!

Back
Top Bottom