The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

SC415 wrote:
Originally Posted by modernart

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

So, has anyone heard of the treachery that went down in Shiekh SF?

NO lets hear it

I think SC415 can share hahah.

Lols, I think yall alreadyy heard wha happened..check the Norcal forum. I have like 4 paragraphs talkin about them..haha. Modernart..were u in line at shiekh?

nah i called earlier that day and spoke to some woman. got into it with her and asked to speak to the manager. he told me they weren't getting them andthat nike lagged on the shipping. we went back and forth as well. and it just ended with me hanging up cause of all the BS he was throwing around in theconversation.

my homie called today though because there's this "rumor" that they will be receiving their "late" shipment today and the managerdenied it.

they don't mark up on box price, but i'd much rather spend 300+ at darkside or huf or anywhere else, instead of dealing with their BS customer service.

Originally Posted by SC415

NO lets hear it

Lols, I think yall alreadyy heard wha happened..check the Norcal forum. I have like 4 paragraphs talkin about them..haha. Modernart..were u in line at shiekh?
Can you post the link?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by TBGA

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Somone said they gave wristbands at HOH Chi

I know they did for the first release and got word from a credible source that they had let a few people purchase early then got word the other day that they in fact still had the black and pinks all day Sat. I hate the fact that HOH ain't even in Chicago....It's in effin Riverside!

Ducktales. On launch date there were probably 20-25 ppl there & they also made a shady list. Those shoes were accounted for by the time the mall security let em in. My girl was there, also know 2 NTers that was there & 3 guys came to NT Chi once they're turned around from HOH's Chi. Oly way they still had some is if they got a late shipment. NT sold 9 pairs @ 9am, then sold the other 8 pairs @ 2pm

I wasn't at HOH so I don't know the full details. Why'd NT split the sales, did they make half of the people that got wristbands come back later?I'm planning on hitting them up for the tans. Never can camp cause I gotta work but got my schedule cleared up next month for a vacay so I will be gettingthem before I go to Hawaii.
glasses.gif

drake now...jayz...rick rosss..kanye..the list goes on...i wonder how many pairs they got. besides kanye of course.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

90 people get swine flu & everybody wants 2wear surgical masks. 1 mill people have AIDS & nobody wants 2wear a condom

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh snap that is definitely sig worthy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by SC415

NO lets hear it

Can you post the link?

!$$% Shiekh, until the next release
tongue.gif

modernArt welcome to NT long time no talk since the iss yeezy forum lol good to see you come to the darkside lol you end up getting your yeezys ?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

modernArt welcome to NT long time no talk since the iss yeezy forum lol good to see you come to the darkside lol

i just wanted to take this opportunity to say that niketalk > iss...

i used to wonder why NTers hated on iss a lil' bit, but then i went over there and peeped the yeezy thread, and now i know why.

niketalk has it's share of lil' shltheads, but they RUN RAMPANT over there on iss... you can tell prolly 80% of the people over there are teenagers...

so no, niketalk is not "the darkside"... SMH

Damn u dudes got so many options on release date, all I got is the net, no boutiques NTs . . . NOTHING
release dates for me are usually SAD SAD DAYS. LOL

it is what it is UPSTATE NY IS LAME

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by Rick2345

modernArt welcome to NT long time no talk since the iss yeezy forum lol good to see you come to the darkside lol

i just wanted to take this opportunity to say that niketalk > iss...

i used to wonder why NTers hated on iss a lil' bit, but then i went over there and peeped the yeezy thread, and now i know why.

niketalk has it's share of lil' shltheads, but they RUN RAMPANT over there on iss... you can tell prolly 80% of the people over there are teenagers...

so no, niketalk is not "the darkside"... SMH

ffirst of all jphonix nice shirt with yeezys good matching skills this time arounf secondly didnt mean anything bad by darkside just couldnt think of any othercool invational comment
roll.gif

DOM stay in contact, told you i got you.....

jphonix- I feel you on that, i just go there to check the buy/sell honestly and there are always some beat @@* kicks, and ppl saying they arevvvnnnnnddddsssss... that pisses me off then i come back to NT

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Igraholla is telling me that the Tans will go for $110.
laugh.gif

AHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA A HAHA, did he also mention that they were chinese knock offs LOL

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

DOM stay in contact, told you i got you.....

jphonix- I feel you on that, i just go there to check the buy/sell honestly and there are always some beat @@* kicks, and ppl saying they are vvvnnnnnddddsssss... that pisses me off then i come back to NT

thats whats up

^ everyone is taking my darkside thing way out of context it was just a welcome quote from a movie
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom