The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

I think it's hilarious that the NT members that are repping my name are other hypebeast re-sellers lol
Think about that
I think next time HoH has a launch I am going 2 get the contact # of everyone that has a shoe sold 2 them...

Originally Posted by TBGA

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by TBGA

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Somone said they gave wristbands at HOH Chi

I know they did for the first release and got word from a credible source that they had let a few people purchase early then got word the other day that they in fact still had the black and pinks all day Sat. I hate the fact that HOH ain't even in Chicago....It's in effin Riverside!

Ducktales. On launch date there were probably 20-25 ppl there & they also made a shady list. Those shoes were accounted for by the time the mall security let em in. My girl was there, also know 2 NTers that was there & 3 guys came to NT Chi once they're turned around from HOH's Chi. Oly way they still had some is if they got a late shipment. NT sold 9 pairs @ 9am, then sold the other 8 pairs @ 2pm

I wasn't at HOH so I don't know the full details. Why'd NT split the sales, did they make half of the people that got wristbands come back later? I'm planning on hitting them up for the tans. Never can camp cause I gotta work but got my schedule cleared up next month for a vacay so I will be getting them before I go to Hawaii.
glasses.gif

IDK what NT was on? I do know the police were putting pressure on them to get us off the sidewalk. They gave out probably 20 wristbands Thur afternoon &come Sat they said they only had 9 pair. Talked to the manager & he said the other half was stuck somewhere south near Memphis Supposebly the other 8 pairscame around 1 pm & they gave us ours @ 2

Originally Posted by bigluzer

http://www.nicekicks.com/2009/05/swine-flu-doesnt-stop-sneakerheads/

Rain, shine, sleet, or snow sneakerheads will weather any imaginable storm for a quick fix, but what about crowding in public for hours while your city is under lock down because of a pandemic?

This was the scene this weekend outside of the Nike Sportswear store in Mexico City as a line formed for the release of the Nike Air Yeezy despite the spread of the Swine Flu.

Is there anything a sneaker addict WON'T do for shoes?

swine-flu-sneakerheads-3.jpg

they had 96 pairs.....CRAZY! and who said there was 3,000 of each colorway?
i heard there were less pairs made of the black colorway....pretty legit source.

Man I can't believe our local stores get 20 or less pairs and Mexico city gets 96 pairs! Im going to have to call my cousin asap and tell him to drop byand hopefully they will still have atleast 1 pair left!

Dont bother. all the pairs in Mexico are all gone.They were selling for about 3,000 pesos which is like retail here. Yes, they got 96 pairs, but you got tounderstand that it was for the entire city of Mexico City. There were acouple other stores that got some throughout Mexico. I think those got like 36 pairs,but in total there were probably a good 150 pairs for mexico!

Don't think that just because it is mexico, peeps will not buy. Mexicos cities are full of wealthy kids that eat these up! You gotta go one release day andyou basically got till the following day before they sell out.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

there was no trail of a 7.5 anywhere in NYC, can an NYCer post that up for me>?

what up! yea, i'm not sure if this size was even made until i see or hear someone has it.
everyone keeps telling me 7 or 8!

and that's cool waldoaz...i know it was for all of mexico. the grey was split btwn 4
stores and tan will be split too. still just sounds crazy to hear "one store" got 96 pairs!
tongue.gif

Definitely about to see how true my dude Rick2345 is. Hear good things about him all the time. I came through for him. Let's see if he comes through forme.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

^^smallest i've seen is 6.5

yea, 6 is smallest. my spot had 6x2 1 6.5 1 7 and 1 8....then bigger sizes. oh well,
i'll end up with a 7 kuz i'm sure 8 will be too big.

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Igraholla is telling me that the Tans will go for $110.
laugh.gif

whats up retr0 i thought the same thing wow this girll is crazy but i called nike now 5 times 2 times they told me 210 and 3 times they told me 110 ?! whats going on nike !?
mad.gif

they're gonna b a footlocker exclusive i think(footlocker unlocked). I hope its not gonna b a GR to FL only?!

atleast i thought i red something like that

IDUNNO I GOT CHRONIC SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS 2 so I could b wrong

you are right....a footlocker release of some sort.....they want to test the sneaker out. which it will do well, which will lead to more colorways

Originally Posted by lgraholla

laugh.gif

whats up retr0 i thought the same thing wow this girll is crazy but i called nike now 5 times 2 times they told me 210 and 3 times they told me 110 ?! whats going on nike !?
mad.gif

they're gonna b a footlocker exclusive i think(footlocker unlocked). I hope its not gonna b a GR to FL only?!

you are right....a footlocker release of some sort.....they want to test the sneaker out. which it will do well, which will lead to more colorways

i hope this is all true. i want the tans and was willing to camp, but if i don't have to its all good. and 110 is a nice price. just hope its the samequality as the other pairs. but then what happened to 3 cw 3000 pairs each? i doubt this with FL will happen.

Originally Posted by modernart

So, has anyone heard of the treachery that went down in Shiekh SF?

modernArt welcome to NT long time no talk since the iss yeezy forum lol good to see you come to the darkside lol you end up getting your yeezys ?
thanks! lol @ the fact that your welcoming has started hella $!#$ for you hahaha

and yeah, ISS does have hella teenagers. but they have the best marketplace
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by lgraholla

laugh.gif

mad.gif

i hope this is all true. i want the tans and was willing to camp, but if i don't have to its all good. and 110 is a nice price. just hope its the same quality as the other pairs. but then what happened to 3 cw 3000 pairs each? i doubt this with FL will happen.

I am doubting that they would drop price $110 without some kind of catch with quality. ANd if they do releae at Footlockers than I will be happy, but I wouldalmost rather have it at $210 if they keep quality

so everyone call 1 800 806 6453 see for your self.....i will not post again....i will just say i told you sooo.....

Originally Posted by yancancook90

i want NIKE to cut off production of these after the tans drop
me too. please don't let this turn into a spizike or a bapesta situation. the last thing we need is over saturation.

Copped mine from Mt Claire Junction DTLR in Baltimore. The raffle thing is nuts. Just was lucky I guess...

Back
Top Bottom