The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by debs 168

it depends...did he pay retail for his or did he pay a reseller fee?
if he paid retail then tell him to throw 50 on top of his offer since his have been worn.

i've heard that the zens don't crease but the black/pinks do.
He paid the store's markup, which was $300 i believe at kicksHI.

I'm with you William! haha I feel like charging this guy so much more, but the black/pinks are a must!

modernart:

He only worn them once, so $75-$175 will be a good price to charge him on top
of the black/pink yeezys for your zens. Goodluck on your decision!

I'm glad theres a lot of people that don't like the tans, those are my fav. but I know thats not gonna stop people from getting them to resell...SMH Ibet there are a lot of people here that do not like them but will still grab like 8 pair to resell and screw over the people that really want them.

I love em all... I'm done deciding which I like best... in the end, it'll only depend on the fit. Just need the tans in 7-8 and my 11.5. Thenhopefully, I can put this whole yeezy thing behind me.

Originally Posted by Jekih

I love em all... I'm done deciding which I like best... in the end, it'll only depend on the fit. Just need the tans in 7-8 and my 11.5. Then hopefully, I can put this whole yeezy thing behind me.

Preach! Although I wouldnt ind the Fire Red Colorway......

Yo, has anyone tried putting force fields inside the black/pink yeezy's?
I want to know if they'll stop the creasing.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^nice post count. Trades should be based on your desire 2 have the shoe you are trading for.

I don't think it's a good trade. I was just looking for someone to reinforce my opinion.

Originally Posted by TBGA

I'm glad theres a lot of people that don't like the tans, those are my fav. but I know thats not gonna stop people from getting them to resell...SMH I bet there are a lot of people here that do not like them but will still grab like 8 pair to resell and screw over the people that really want them.

yup thats exactly whats gonna happen, so if you want a pair you have to go hard

I'm glad theres a lot of people that don't like the tans, those are my fav. but I know thats not gonna stop people from getting them to resell...SMH I bet there are a lot of people here that do not like them but will still grab like 8 pair to resell and screw over the people that really want them.

Its all part of the game. So you either want them n camp or pay reseller prices.

Originally Posted by SC415

Its all part of the game. So you either want them n camp or pay reseller prices.

it's just hard to "outcamp" the resellers because some people have jobs and school, what are these resellers gonna do when they have to get a joband not rely on "the next hype sneaker" for their income. It's just really crazy right now, the sneaker culture has collapsed under the hipstersand prepubescent kids. SMH....

^ it was more of a subliminal/inside thing.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

something about those tans just seems "off" to me...iono i htink it's the flat patent strap

The flat patent strap is a selling point for me....that and the glow in the dark swoosh. I think the zens and blk/pinks would be so much harder if theydidn't have the Y print on the straps. I won't be getting the tans though....if I could get them for retail I would but my location won't allowthat.

However, if that forth colorway releases I will have to cop those.

Even though the Tans seem like the least fav colorway out of the 3 in general, people will still camp for them.Resellers will, then the people who actually like them, then the people who don't really want them but will cop for trade will, then the people who willsettle for this shoe since they couldn't get the other 2 colorways. Still going to be a challenge to get especially since might be the last colorway of theyear.

I will mos def try to be out there before anybody else, I cleared up my schedule for these.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by daaznfella

something about those tans just seems "off" to me...iono i htink it's the flat patent strap

The flat patent strap is a selling point for me....that and the glow in the dark swoosh. I think the zens and blk/pinks would be so much harder if they didn't have the Y print on the straps. I won't be getting the tans though....if I could get them for retail I would but my location won't allow that.

However, if that forth colorway releases I will have to cop those.
yea but IMO the Y's make the yeezy's "that" shoe as well as the design, since it's something that is not incorporated intoany other nikes you know? maybe if they made the inside lining Y's or something...however, i agree that that the glowing swoosh is a turn ON =D, word tokeri hilson

on my way 2 the post office 2 ship out a size 13.
re-sellers need 2 die of natural causes at age 29 btw.
be back later. I cannot wait 2 see what hate mail I will have.

Back
Top Bottom