THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Seller must be an employee with Nike. Shoes came straight from the Nike factory warehouse in Memphis as if I ordered it from Nike. The midsole and flynit has no flaws, It even came with the Nike.com return reciept
:nerd: Sending an offer soon tbh wish me well fams

Seller must be an employee with Nike. Shoes came straight from the Nike factory warehouse in Memphis as if I ordered it from Nike. The midsole and flynit has no flaws, It even came with the Nike.com return reciept

I was at the Nike Employee store a few weeks ago and got the 360 for $120. If he is charging less than that, hes not making any money.

Happy Fourth, NT crew!
Apologies if anyone in this thread thinks what I'm about to post is a derailment, but given the slow-moving nature of the thread and the 360 in general so far, I thought some of you would appreciate this. Cleaning out my closet a bit today and came across my Zoom Kobe II IDs from 2007. I had not pulled these out in a long time; I almost forgot I had them. It's something else to see the quality we used to get via ID. These are built incredibly well, with no feeling of an ID being more cheaply made than the GR version of the same shoe that I know we have all experienced in the past few years, especially with certain Kobes. And look at that, we used to get a slide-out box and even a faux-alcantara carrying bag. Anyway, enjoy, and have a great Fourth! I think I might rock these down to the fireworks later today. They might even snag some attention since I am in L.A :lol:

kb1.JPG
kb2.JPG
kb3.JPG
kb4.JPG
kb5.JPG
kb6.JPG
kb62.JPG
kb7.JPG
kb8.JPG

Nice. Nike cutting corners down the road with Nike ID.(smh) copoarte finesse.

It really is a stark difference in terms of quality and the care taken in making them vs a lot of IDs I've received since. In fact, I've mostly quit ID for that reason. The shoes are too expensive for the quality I've gotten a lot of times.

It really is a stark difference in terms of quality and the care taken in making them vs a lot of IDs I've received since. In fact, I've mostly quit ID for that reason. The shoes are too expensive for the quality I've gotten a lot of times.

Yeah I know what you mean I had some NIKE ID dunks that were crafted like a rolls Royce. But I haven't done an ID since like '08. Nike know what's what they are doing and just capitalizing and cutting corners to Maximize profits. You gotta peep there game, just like any other entity.

Seller rejected my pathetic offer of $85 :lol: I'm not sure these are even worth $120 though I just hate the plasticly feel in em, probably would change my tune dramatically if I played in em though

He accepted my offer of $105.. I should have em Friday or Saturday so I'll let yall know :lol: :nerd:

Are we talking about the yellow/Lakers colorway or the white/infrared/orange colorway?

The pics with the items in his store are confusing. The pic shows the infared/orange color but the description says yellow...

Seller rejected my pathetic offer of $85 :lol: I'm not sure these are even worth $120 though I just hate the plasticly feel in em, probably would change my tune dramatically if I played in em though
Now you just being extra. $120 is damm good deal if a independent seller is hooking cats up.

Yea, I wouldn't offer too low to that person. I've come across people similar over the years who seem to have some sorta 'connect.' It pays off down the line as I message them for other releases. It's well worth it. It pays off 10-fold to deal fairly with them.

I just did that this morning, and contacted someone about the MPLS Protro and asked them if they could get them. Sure enough, they're on the way to me for retail (they got them below). Who knows, they may sit and see disco, but at least I don't have the hassle tomorrow.

Last edited:
Dude took the white/infrareds off as far as I can see. The page didn't have a 'make an offer' button yesterday anyway.

Seller bookmarked though. Seems like something that may come in handy if everything comes through legit.

Dude took the white/infrareds off as far as I can see. The page didn't have a 'make an offer' button yesterday anyway.

Seller bookmarked though. Seems like something that may come in handy if everything comes through legit.

Prob got sick of all the low ball offers!

Back
Top Bottom