THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Damn I just saw that fool got another negative feedback...

Apparently he shipped the wrong size and allegedly told the buyer to resell them and buy another pair from him lol...

Not sure what I want to do now. He still didn't respond to me.

I haven't reached out since my transaction on the 4th. Haven't received any tracking info either.

Most of the feedback coming in seems to be positive and the negatives appear to be mistakes/oversights rather than malicious actions.

Weird as hell situation but I'll wait until my "estimated delivery date" before raising any eyebrows.

No listings whatsoever. Maybe the warehouse he was getting his stock from got suspicious so he stopped. What’s the soonest we can file a dispute that seller didn’t ship if no refund either? Still gonna give him until mid-end of next week at least.

I paid on the 4th and my joints are out for Delivery right now.. I hope the right ones got pushed thru :lol:

1ED3B6F9-F6A1-435E-9F51-35B126B97701.jpeg
Just came in. 100% legit n straight from Nike. Guess I lucked up. Pretty sure I know the jig too but I ain't tryna get man's jammed up :lol:

Anyone go half sz down? I got my mamba days from the eBay deal and I like them just have a little more room than I would like (for hooping anyway, all good for casual) but maybe 1/2 down will be too snug? Probably going to grab a deep discounted pair down the line strictly for court use, so just wondering if anyone has gone 1/2 down and hooped in them..

I ordered two sizes of the yellows... 8.5 and 9. The 8.5 had way more room then the 9. I posted some pictures a while back. Side by side, the 8.5 was noticeably larger just by looking at them. I think these shoes have a wide variance in sizing. I would believe this is why some people say to go tts while others say half to one full size down.

^ probably somewhere in the middle. That first one is under some bright lighting, with a dark background, so some of the color will wash out in the photo. The 2nd one has the saturation/contrast turned up to make them look better. I'd say the pink would be noticeable in real life but nearly as pink as some pictures show.

I wonder what’s gonna happen to those paid purchases but still not shipped...
I’m pretty sure everyone will still get thier pairs but dude probably not selling on EBay anytime soon. It seems like he was running the EBay store and had a middle man that was buying and shipping out the goods. Middle man got sloppy with the orders now the seller name and store info is in the receiving end of complaints.

I’m pretty sure everyone will still get thier pairs but dude probably not selling on EBay anytime soon. It seems like he was running the EBay store and had a middle man that was buying and shipping out the goods. Middle man got sloppy with the orders now the seller name and store info is in the receiving end of complaints.

I hope so. Fingers crossed.

Loose lips sinks ships. Some of y'all should have known not to low ball or make complaints when homie was litteraly hooking cats up.

Peep the game, don't ruin the play.

Last edited:
:lol: I was thinking about throwing a $115 offer to double up on the Yellows, but decided not to and just wait for other colorways to release first and hopefully he still has his listings up if the new colorways are trash. I thought $115 was gonna be a lowball offer, but I come to find out dudes in here was offering $80 :rofl:

:lol: I was thinking about throwing a $115 offer to double up on the Yellows, but decided not to and just wait for other colorways to release first and hopefully he still has his listings up if the new colorways are trash. I thought $115 was gonna be a lowball offer, but I come to find out dudes in here was offering $80 :rofl:

That’s a slap in the face.

I remember I got WTK 8s. Some guy kept on bothering me to sell them. At first, I was trying to be polite. I said no thanks. Guess that gave him the green light to be persistent. I said. I have never sold any sneakers since I’m a collector. He was giving me how it can be worth my wild and lucrative side job. I didn’t say anything then he offers me a slap in the face low ball offer of 99 dollars. Smh.

That was me, smh I did him wrong, wish I came with the correct offer now tbh :emoji_disappointed_relieved: Wasn't serious when sending that offer but thought I had time to try em out instore and make another offer.

Got my lakers colorway for 105 + shipping and they showed up in 3 days. I am a celtics fan and it burns a little but it was too good to pass up. Big thanks on the ebay info!!!

MPLS Protro s/o on FL. So did KicksUSA. The Euro sites that had them s/o as well. Will be interesting to see how they fare on SNKRS on Tues. Thinking of a rare Kobe double-up. These have always been one of my fav Kobes. Remind me of a shark, shoulda released them during Shark Week :D

Back
Top Bottom