THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Dang y'all. He's down to 2 items in the store as opposed to the 17 when I posted my last post.

Still bookmarked, just in case.

Edit: All items removed from sale. A negative feedback has surfaced for one of the NXT 360s. Starting to get weary. Who on here confirmed a positive transaction?

Last edited:
Damn that's strange. I made an offer yesterday on July 4th and he accepted. I paid immediately, but I haven't got any word or any tracking yet.

I'm not sweating it as it's only been 1 day, but now I'm starting to sweat it due to him removing every single item he's selling and now just got a negative feedback...the negative feedback however is misleading because the buyer actually did get a pair of NXT 360s, but just in the wrong color, which was very misleading and confusing by the way he set up his listing with the pictures.

I ordered the white/infrared pair, but at this point im willing to take any colorway lol. I got it for $105 plus the $15 shipping.

Either way, PayPal got my back and i'm not tripping on having my funds on hold as I'm not living paycheck to paycheck lol...

Same here. Offer accepted, and paid immediately. No tracking info here either.

Also trying to keep cool considering the timeline and how things unfold with online transactions. PayPal and ebay make it pretty easy to initiate recourse if you've been wronged as a buyer.

Good point on the negative feedback anomaly. Dude got the wrong colorway. Hell if I got the wrong colorway I'd keep it and ask dude for a second pair, just make sure its the right one this time!

Same here. Offer accepted, and paid immediately. No tracking info here either.

Also trying to keep cool considering the timeline and how things unfold with online transactions. PayPal and ebay make it pretty easy to initiate recourse if you've been wronged as a buyer.

Good point on the negative feedback anomaly. Dude got the wrong colorway. Hell if I got the wrong colorway I'd keep it and ask dude for a second pair, just make sure its the right one this time!

Can u actually just keep the wrong pair and request a new pair?? Wow...

Yeah I think we're ok. I mean if he really wanted to scam and smash and grab, he wouldn't have declined that other dude's $85 low ball offer.

His listings were straight up wack though. Using stock pics, having people message their size instead of a drop down option, different shipping costs on different listings for the same damn item, having multiple colorway pics with contradicting titles.

My guess is that negative feedback got to him and he wanted to fix everything otherwise he'll get more negative feedback...which is the reason why he took down all of his listings.

I did message him, but haven't received a response yet.

Damn hoping he ships em out for yall who bought yesterday or at least refunds you. Knew I shoulda made an offer yesterday smh.

the seller on EBay uses drop shipping and it comes through Fedex. It took 3 days from my order to receive the shoes

the seller on EBay uses drop shipping and it comes through Fedex. It took 3 days from my order to receive the shoes

Legit info. Got my trackng today and its Fedex.. Says scheduled delivery is tomorrow. but we'll see

Mine has not shipped yet either. Yesterday was a holiday so I'll give him a few days. I sent him have a picture and put it in writing that it's for the white pair so if I get the yellow pair then a have a case over him if it comes to that. If he refunds then I'll just wait as they'll get to that price eventually lol

Not much pink in the knit in this pic but we know it's not the case. The Swoosh should've been like the other two pairs that released
V3_1_Gallery_1_0270583.jpg

Shoes are authentic guys no need to worry. I would post the Nike return receipt that came with it but it has my full name as well as the sellers.

I just seen the negative feedback he received, I left a detailed message to the seller stating the size and colorway I wanted. If I would have got the wrong pair or color I would have just sold the shoes or returned them for store credit:lol:

Not much pink in the knit in this pic but we know it's not the case. The Swoosh should've been like the other two pairs that released
V3_1_Gallery_1_0270583.jpg

That's going to be a somewhat tough sell at retail unless Nike pulls a 'limited.' The Protros (for now) are a FL release for the most part. Didn't even attempt the SNKRS fake-out.

Anyone go half sz down? I got my mamba days from the eBay deal and I like them just have a little more room than I would like (for hooping anyway, all good for casual) but maybe 1/2 down will be too snug? Probably going to grab a deep discounted pair down the line strictly for court use, so just wondering if anyone has gone 1/2 down and hooped in them..

Anyone go half sz down? I got my mamba days from the eBay deal and I like them just have a little more room than I would like (for hooping anyway, all good for casual) but maybe 1/2 down will be too snug? Probably going to grab a deep discounted pair down the line strictly for court use, so just wondering if anyone has gone 1/2 down and hooped in them..
I honestly thought these shoes are very much tts

I went a half size down and it was too snug.

I'm pretty sure it's the same as with the 11s. There is a lot room up front (by design), and it seems like a 1/2 down is do-able. I tried that w the 11 though, and when you go down a 1/2 size, it becomes too tight a squeeze width-wise (and I have narrow feet).

I'm pretty sure it's the same as with the 11s. There is a lot room up front (by design), and it seems like a 1/2 down is do-able. I tried that w the 11 though, and when you go down a 1/2 size, it becomes too tight a squeeze width-wise (and I have narrow feet).

These seem to have a bit more room than the XI, for me anyway, I never thought about going half down in the XIs but I think a 9.75 would be perfect for playing in these 360s >D

Back
Top Bottom