THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

When did you pay?

Made an offer on July 4th and paid same day as soon as he accepted.

Was hoping to get them by this weekend as I have a league game and wanted to break them out tomorrow, but I'll have to ball in my Kobe 9s for one more week I suppose. Should've made an offer sooner, but at 125 plus shipping with no coupon I didn't really need them. That changed however when henz0's 105 offer got accepted so I made the same offer.

I kind of want to buy them in-store to use this weekend and return the unused pair when I get it on Tuesday, but I don't want to risk it just in case I get the wrong size or wrong color...

Made an offer on July 4th and paid same day as soon as he accepted.

Was hoping to get them by this weekend as I have a league game and wanted to break them out tomorrow, but I'll have to ball in my Kobe 9s for one more week I suppose. Should've made an offer sooner, but at 125 plus shipping with no coupon I didn't really need them. That changed however when henz0's 105 offer got accepted so I made the same offer.

I kind of want to buy them in-store to use this weekend and return the unused pair when I get it on Tuesday, but I don't want to risk it just in case I get the wrong size or wrong color...

Are you getting the laker yellow pair? I also paid on the 4th late night, but for the orange sole pair. Wonder what’s taking so long. Maybe he has to take time to process the orders...

Nah I got the white/orange pair.

But hey at this point I'd take any colorway at this price, assuming he's been messing up on the colorway orders like his feedback suggests.

I'm not sure what's taking so long, he's taking his sweet time updating eBay with the tracking. He does it when he feels like it because as soon as I got notification from eBay that it shipped, the tracking number worked immediately (usually it takes a while). Also he never responded to either of my two messages, so yeah, communication sucks.

MPLS Protro s/o on FL. So did KicksUSA. The Euro sites that had them s/o as well. Will be interesting to see how they fare on SNKRS on Tues. Thinking of a rare Kobe double-up. These have always been one of my fav Kobes. Remind me of a shark, shoulda released them during Shark Week :D

Wrong thread

Just got my pair in from SNS
A941A2E1-E515-48DE-872C-A3E738CCC500.jpeg

Anyone try to to fit 360 insole into any other Kobe's / Lebrons?

I imagine youd need a size smaller in the 360s, ie sz12 for 360 and sz11 for Kobe 8

Kuzma wearing some fire AD Mids

Last edited:
Probably not going to ball in these. However I have seen pics of the flynit stretching after a few wears. If I was to ball in these I would go a half size down because I play in no show socks most of the time. If I wore thick stance/NBA socks I probably would go TTS

^that's odd, i probably have wide feet then since i tried them on with stance thin running socks and tts seemed just right, snug and almost uncomfortable like my soccer cleats. so if i were to buy a pair i would be going half size up to allocate more room for basketball socks.

^that's odd, i probably have wide feet then since i tried them on with stance thin running socks and tts seemed just right, snug and almost uncomfortable like my soccer cleats. so if i were to buy a pair i would be going half size up to allocate more room for basketball socks.

Same here. TTS would have my toes slightly rubbing against the toe box already. Definitely half size up.

Anyone try to to fit 360 insole into any other Kobe's / Lebrons?

I imagine youd need a size smaller in the 360s, ie sz12 for 360 and sz11 for Kobe 8

Kuzma wearing some fire AD Mids

from a few video reviews i've watched, using the 360 insole in the LeBron 11s are an insanely perfect fit, put any other Kobe insole in the 360s and you get no stability at all.

Update- ebay seller cancelled my transaction. I'm guessing dude either ran out of my size or decided not to deal with all the BS any longer. Damn shame, I wanted to try these, bad!

Update- ebay seller cancelled my transaction. I'm guessing dude either ran out of my size or decided not to deal with all the BS any longer. Damn shame, I wanted to try these, bad!

After my msg to him earlier today, he updated my order as shipped with an USPS priority tracking number, which however the status is not yet available. It’s intersting the shipping method is different than Fedex which is most other friends posted here, but it’s what was originally stated in the offer. We’ll see how it eventually turns out.

damn, the upper is what I want... sole tho... no

when the hell did these come out? I been absent from this thread I thought the latest color way was that ugly yellow/lakers one

They haven't released yet, not stateside at least.

Releases have been: Blacks, Lakers, White/Orange, and awaiting release of the grey/volt/MC

My theory is he either:

1) Has obtained a ridiculous amount of NDC credit/vouchers

2) Is using sometype of stolen bogus payment method

He sells his eBay listings, get your billing/shipping info and places an order through NDC with your information. Hence the drop shipping from the Nike Factory in Tennessee.

Just a theory...

My theory is he either:

1) Has obtained a ridiculous amount of NDC credit/vouchers

2) Is using sometype of stolen bogus payment method

He sells his eBay listings, get your billing/shipping info and places an order through NDC with your information. Hence the drop shipping from the Nike Factory in Tennessee.

Just a theory...

Judging by this and other posts...

He’s carding them

If you guys don’t know what that means, he’s using stolen credit cards to order shoes to your address.

I’m almost 100% sure that’s whats going on.

Don’t worry none of you guys will get in trouble but it’s funny earlier this week someone obtained my friends debit card info and placed an order on NDC :nerd:

Week before someone obtained mine although wasn’t used on NDC they drained about 8k from my account :smh:

Yeah I'm sure that's what he's doing. He was ultra sloppy in his listings though and he had a few mix-ups with colorways and sizes...

Shipping seems pretty fast, but damn if he was doing all that anyway, should have added overnight shipping too lol...

Back
Top Bottom