THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

ill honestly take those purps if they hit outlets for the low

Nike being stingy not lowering the price of the navys :smh:

I actually don't mind this purple CW. Wish it was a purple gradient though. This on a AD would be legit.

981e11d3bba28f88908d8f85872894a3.gif

I actually don't mind this purple CW. Wish it was a purple gradient though. This on a AD would be legit.
While I love the purple gradients cw, you cant always cling to old color ways and expect Nike to redo them. You have to be willing to accept the new stuff Nike throws at us. As much as I love the old colorways and themes NIke threw at us in the past such as BHM, WTK, Grinch, Gradients, etc we can't always expect them to do the same cw year after year or it will get old and predictable and some will be let down when they don't.

Man...not a fan of that shade of purple they used. In general, I do prefer new/original colorways over older ones being redone for new models. Didn't really like how they rehashed a bunch of older ones on the EM XIs, but maybe they figured that would help with sales.

Wonder when Kobe's contact is up with Nike?  Would swear they're trying to chase him back to Adi or something. 

Last edited:

While I love the purple gradients cw, you cant always cling to old color ways and expect Nike to redo them. You have to be willing to accept the new stuff Nike throws at us. As much as I love the old colorways and themes NIke threw at us in the past such as BHM, WTK, Grinch, Gradients, etc we can't always expect them to do the same cw year after year or it will get old and predictable and some will be let down when they don't.
Think about all the terrible attempts at recycled colorways Nike did on the 11 EMs. 

I'm for the promethazines. (In sale for $99 of course$
Which ones you calling terrible? I loved the Carpe Diem and the cloaks, mambacurials were good too.
I wouldn't say they were terrible, I would say I wish they weren't EM and instead were elites. With the EM, there just wasn't much to them, they were pretty simple & plain, don't get me wrong, they were nice, but to me I desired more since they were just too plain imho.

Back
Top Bottom