THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The grip concerns me. Those little nubs look like they are going to wear down quick.

I said the same thing, this is definitely not a outdoor shoe. But the traction looks decent and intesting. Only thing translucent soles has a short life and can easily Lose grip from dusty courts.

I'm excited. Will be ready on release day.

The sole kinda reminds me of these Kobe Venomenons

NIKE_ZOOM_KOBE_VENOMENON_5_WOLF_GREY_COURT_PURPLE_749884-050.jpg

I hope Nike should just do a new Kobe sig instead of calling it AD NXT 360 or whatever. Sick and tired of the similar look from the previous ones

So is this completely flyknit? Or is it like the other Kobe flyknits where it's backed by some mesh and the flyknit is essentially just for show?

So the Mercurial soccer joints, the first shoe to use the Flyknit 360 is dropping at $275...they're gonna charge something absurd for these I feel like :smh:

Why no zoom? The shoe looks like it's gonna play high off the floor like the AD Mids. Traction looks great though for a solid pair.

So is this completely flyknit? Or is it like the other Kobe flyknits where it's backed by some mesh and the flyknit is essentially just for show?
Heel area looks padded like usual. On the medial side near the arch it looks pretty thin and porous. Middle part of the upper looks “welded” or fused like the new Mercurials. Hard to tell for sure but it looks like the upper will probably be a lot different than the 11

I wonder how much input derozan has on the shoe if any at all seeing as he pretty much is the main “Kobe” guy now.

Make a grey pair and I’m all in RD

Not into black kicks butnwith flyknit gotta be a grey colorway please!

Back
Top Bottom