THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

PS
30602513_1835237256528208_6420916733892100096_n.jpg

Yoooo that's cleeeean :emoji_fearful:

The colorway potential for this shoe is gonna be good. Can't wait to see what ID options we get too.

For ****s sake, if you guys want to really split hairs, I said those aren't Lakers colors--as in the same shade of gold (yellow) and purple. It's obviously a Lakers-inspired COLORWAY that, if worn by a Lakers member, will work just fine. But the colors on the shoes are not an exact match to what Lakers colors are, unless, as someone implied, this year's uniforms are really THAT yellow. As in, as yellow as this shoe. And if that is the case, all that means to me is Nike effed up the uniforms, too LOL
You know they changed the hue of yellow right? They aren’t the same shade of gold as the before.

7ABFAAA1-29BA-4F42-96DB-6244E0ECF14B.jpeg

I'm liking this yellow colorway. I wonder if the material is easy to clean since it seems to be porous. I would imagine the yellow would show lots of dirt. I hate to say it but I'm not jumping for joy with the $200.00 price tag. Right now ill cop what i can when they go on discount and only certain CW's will i buy. IF the BL's release, I'm 100 percent in.

You know they changed the hue of yellow right? They aren’t the same shade of gold as the before.

7ABFAAA1-29BA-4F42-96DB-6244E0ECF14B.jpeg

I did not realize this year’s uniforms became THAT yellow. And I’m a diehard fan who watches every game. Like I said, I haven’t seen this year’s unis up close in person. It’s disappointing they went so far that way. Shoes still look like crap lol

I did not realize this year’s uniforms became THAT yellow. And I’m a diehard fan who watches every game. Like I said, I haven’t seen this year’s unis up close in person. It’s disappointing they went so far that way. Shoes still look like crap lol
I didn’t realize it until I got my Kuzma Jersey In and it was hanging side by side with my Kobe Jersey :lol:

Still kinda mad they made us wait half the season to give us the purples. Think the debuted them in December

If those are real, which they are not, would be awesome. Hoping they do a Bruce Lee, Grinch and Chaos colors. Would buy them all. Thanks for pics tho.

Nike definitely changed the yellow hue that used to be used on Lakers jerseys. They did the same thing with the Celtics green jerseys. The change was much more noticable at the begining of the season, now ive just gotten used to it.

I had high hopes for the 360s
The translucent outsole is great at first and after each wipe BUT after 3-4 steps, you’re on ice. I play on the average to moderately clean indoor courts that most of us would have access to

Anybody know if Nike is making all of the yet to be released colorways with the translucent outsole??. The only thing missing from this shoe being a performance beast is the traction, it is just not consistent.
Everyone always complains, the truth of the matter is this, no matter what shoe I see someone wearing to hoop in, they all have this in common: they all wipe the bottoms of their kicks several times a game.

That probably is too much yellow for my taste. May cop, but not for $200.
I agree. Too much yellow. May cop later, i'll wait, and cop more AD Mid that I have my eyes on that im missing.

Also, I think they will sit tbh. That's a lot of yellow for some people. But I am a sucker for the purple and gold, so I won't take that risk of hoping they end up on discount
I think they will sit as well, as too much yellow. I like them, but i'll wait.

Too much yellow for me but they are nice. I really hope they put some solid soles on some.
Yes. Agreed on both points.

Back
Top Bottom