THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

What color would you prefer the red logo and stiches be?
It’s hard to say. I think white would fit the best because I feel as If purple would be too much because it would be right next to the Sole that’s purple so it would overload it. Yellow would blend too much.

Or white with purple outline like the swoosh

It’s hard to say. I think white would fit the best because I feel as If purple would be too much because it would be right next to the Sole that’s purple so it would overload it. Yellow would blend too much.

Or white with purple outline like the swoosh

Black

Damn these are gonna be the 8's all over again for me :smokin
30605258_1438327142979628_4329458490432028672_n.jpg

Damn, that regret is setting in for not copping the black pair because I saw that a purple and gold colorway was dropping.

Took a stab at improving these

Yeah, the old Lakers gold would have looked a lot better for sure. I still would go with the white swoosh and purple outline though to match the numbers of the jersey.

But Nike changed the Lakers gold to a brighter yellow for the jerseys so I guess the shoe had to match it. I ain't gonna complain though since it still looks good to me.

C687850C-6941-4216-82D7-88F68D35EBE4.jpeg
EF0AA5B9-ED8E-4D66-9435-B4410EEA0EFC.jpeg
B0A0E2BB-1CE6-43B1-BC19-D6FCF45485CF.jpeg
C0953700-EE76-4B25-B992-23509FFE9112.jpeg
60F3BC8E-6D86-4D65-9A59-64E994FCF563.jpeg

These are a problem and I’m not even a laker cw guy. If they do a Bruce Lee... Oh man.

Last edited:
Man, I can't help it but for me the light purple kills it for me. I have to pass. :smh:

Sucks, that's the only thing I don't like about them.

Man, I can't help it but for me the light purple kills it for me. I have to pass. :smh:

Sucks, that's the only thing I don't like about them.

I thought these were the Lakers “colors” everyone was peeing their pants over the other day and I was crazy for suggesting otherwise :lol:

It’s all good though, and all in good fun. But the longer you look at these things, and the more you consider this apparent Nike-driven Lakers color debacle (not just the shoes), well ... yeah, WTF.

Last edited:
I thought these were the Lakers “colors” everyone was peeing their pants over the other day and I was crazy for suggesting otherwise :lol:

It’s all good though, and all in good fun. But the longer you look at these things, and the more you consider this apparent Nike-driven Lakers color debacle (not just the shoes), well ... yeah, WTF.

Most humans will look a that yellow & purple shoe and say it's "Lakers" colors. Doesn't matter the hue nor the shade, it's a "Lakers" colored shoe.

For everyone that's hooped in their pair, how do you like the React/Lunar midsole? Has anyone tried putting a full zoom insole inside?

Back
Top Bottom