THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Hey, he likes it...Nike likes it. (Life cereal riff for you old timers)

6F6ED554-4059-4D93-A81D-6E80D83A6A17.png

DD288883-0A13-4FF7-B01D-F3A995A96533.jpeg

Just got these in for $50 over retail. They are beautiful and I love the color. Unfortunately there is too much room in the front and a little heel movement when walking. I wear size 11.5 in the Kobe XI elite and em, so I got these in 11.5. I’m gonna have to let these go. I need to go .5 down to a size 11.

I can’t return them. Inbox me if interested.

Last edited:
Loveland Colorado outlet has a pair of the black 360 nxts in a size 8 for $189. I wear a racer size 9, and tried them on with some thick socks. They were snug, but not as much as I expected. I think for future colorways, I would get an 8.5.

Loveland Colorado outlet has a pair of the black 360 nxts in a size 8 for $189. I wear a racer size 9, and tried them on with some thick socks. They were snug, but not as much as I expected. I think for future colorways, I would get an 8.5.

That's a steal. In my area, resale on these has dried up. They didn't release as many of these as I thought they did (I'm trying to double-up). Good thing resale in general is dead.

god i LOVE hooping in this shoe it is my favourite maybe ever? sad about the traction being made of paper mache though, gonna have to get another pair for indoors because the joints i have been wearing outside are worn down to completely smooth in some areas lol

how are your guys little nubbies going just playing on indoor courts? they hanging in there?

god i LOVE hooping in this shoe it is my favourite maybe ever? sad about the traction being made of paper mache though, gonna have to get another pair for indoors because the joints i have been wearing outside are worn down to completely smooth in some areas lol

how are your guys little nubbies going just playing on indoor courts? they hanging in there?
i played on the outside / indoor court on the cruise in them and had no real wear to the traction. then again it wasnt rigid concrete like im guessing you've been balling on. im gunna ball today for around 3 and a half hours on some hardwood so im interested to see the wear on them after that.

i am gunna take some before and after photos for everyone in this thread just so u guys have some reference of traction durability. my instagram handle is @mamba.max if you're interested to see how i play aswell (as i know some guys who review shoes arent exactly athletic lol)

I like the heel and the color they went with. Dont get why they went with Blue though :lol:

those wouldn't be bad but one thing I hated with that model is the big plastic piece on the heel and all the crap they put on it

Were there any AD "mids" that didn't have the plastic heel? I didn't like the first ADs at all, and I've only tried on the mids in the store. Were kind of meh to me after going all in on the XIs and getting a pair of the first NXTs.

But I think I saw the AD mids on the NBA floor more than any other shoe this year. Seemed like a noticeable up-tick in how many dudes rocked Kobes in comparison to the first ADs or the XIs at the time. Seeing a lot of Protros right now though :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom