THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Repped! Placed an order, hopefully they ship, but won't lose sleep over it. Had a pair of 10.5 and was definitely feeling like they were running a little long, saw a crazy high bid on Goat for them so I sold them, been holding off on trying to get the 10 until now. Thanks man!
No problem.

I wear thick stance basketball socks to play and I would say TTS is perfect. It's a little long but the top of the midsole is grippy and prevents sliding. Going down .5 would be too much imo

Best hoop socks to play in and they have generally held me down well in any shoe that fits long (Lebron 15's, Jordan 32's, Harden 2's etc.)

Are they worth the $200? I would say yes. I know many on here care about performance. But for me, if I put out $, it's to enjoy them, and for people to notice them. As I said last night, I wore the Laker 360s for just a couple hrs, and it was the most comments I got from people since Vapors first released and people saw those air bubbles. And I wear a lot of sneakers.

Nike needs to get those iDs up.

the only shoes that felt like $200 were the kobe 9 elite highs. these 360 in hand feel like theyre worth $150. they'll probably end up $120-140 in a few months. but i love kobes so I was okay with obviously overpaying

Anyone know if Nike stores in LA are getting the 360? Didn't get a chance to call today before they closed.

Finally a review of these that addressed my major concern.

Those things are so flexible that theres no arch support.

I had the BHM 11's and the lack of arch support wouldn't let me play more than 2-3 games before my feet were worn the **** out.

Definitely not paying $200 for some shoes that will give me plantar fasciitis LOL!

Dickhead Nightwing will probably try to claim there's no issue due to the crappy plastic that's heat fused to the drop in midsole. Can't wait for the laughs on that review.

Wish I could try them out in the store, been waiting for months since launch and there hasn't been 1 retail pair release? God dammit...

yellow strike on FNL: https://www.finishline.com/store/pr...-shoes/prod2775800?styleId=AQ1087&colorId=700

AQ1087_700_P1

some sizes are sold out but was able to cart 9.5-11, didn't go through the checkout but i probably could have since the other sizes weren't adding
kobe.png

Looks like they sitting. Gonna try in store in a few hours and if my size ain't available then I'll hop online.

HOH I went to only got 10 and up when they opened so I couldn't try my size. Weird as they just opened and nobody bought any except Curry's. Call ahead so you don't waste your time. Serramonte HOH btw.

Back
Top Bottom