THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Just saw this on IG

Attachments

• 775AA724-8AAF-442F-8DDB-FE0B7CA5FBDD.png
    775AA724-8AAF-442F-8DDB-FE0B7CA5FBDD.png
    885.8 KB · Views: 156
BPRH.gif

Get this guy out of here
"OuR mOsT dEdIcAtEd NiKe MeMbErS aNd KoBe FaNs" my *** :smh:

If you gonna resell and give the rest of profit too the foundation go ahead
Other wise don’t even mention about reselling on this site keep it to yourself. Not being mean but out of respect

Naw just cancel that order and let go back to Nike………

And got the nerve to edit that post like it never happened…..lmao……..you do you playa

Was wondering what people were talking about and then put 2 and 2 together. Yea, he part of the problem for sure

Dude’s inner scumbag came out!

1651435094119.gif

They should eventually just stock this gigi colorway 24/7. Make it the most available kobe ever. That way if you see someone playing in kobes it's most likely gonna be this neutral colorway with a special meaning and money going to the right place.

You mean this Gigi Kobe 6 specifically?
Or do you mean have a Mambacita colorway for each Protro/NXT they have coming out in the future?

Went to the East L.A. Nike community store. I got there at 10:30 am.. the line was insane! Ended up leaving since I live only 10 mins away or less. Came back a little while ago….. still a line… but not as bad. Overall a good experience, friendly peeps in line. Went into the parking lot. Some guys where taking em out of the box and putting them on their feet. Lots of Kobe fans today. Looks like they mostly went to the right people, at least that’s what I want to believe. Some guy didn’t take his ID… he said he was going back home for it and 2 employees said to each other they getting another pair. That’s not nice. Spread the love.

On another note. As I’m driving home with the wife I realized that these shoes shouldn’t exist… like.. they only exist cause Kobe and his daughter passed away. It just doesn’t feel right. Idk how to explain myself, like looking at them is sad, what the shoes mean and who’s name is on them.

But I’ll definitely be wearing them next time I’m at the Staples for a Christmas game.

AAD29C8B-AA9C-4331-A285-BDA42F8A4BBE.jpeg

17D2BB40-8B37-45FC-91AE-7283DD10D127.jpeg

You mean this Gigi Kobe 6 specifically?
Or do you mean have a Mambacita colorway for each Protro/NXT they have coming out in the future?
I'm talking about these Gigi 6s. Just keep making em. They won't flip for anything and you'll actually see kids hooping in them. People love to hoop in the 6s anyway.

Went to the East L.A. Nike community store. I got there at 10:30 am.. the line was insane! Ended up leaving since I live only 10 mins away or less. Came back a little while ago….. still a line… but not as bad. Overall a good experience, friendly peeps in line. Went into the parking lot. Some guys where taking em out of the box and putting them on their feet. Lots of Kobe fans today. Looks like they mostly went to the right people, at least that’s what I want to believe. Some guy didn’t take his ID… he said he was going back home for it and 2 employees said to each other they getting another pair. That’s not nice. Spread the love.

On another note. As I’m driving home with the wife I realized that these shoes shouldn’t exist… like.. they only exist cause Kobe and his daughter passed away. It just doesn’t feel right. Idk how to explain myself, like looking at them is sad, what the shoes mean and who’s name is on them.

But I’ll definitely be wearing them next time I’m at the Staples for a Christmas game.

Even if I take an L it makes me happy to see people getting Ws and putting them right on feet. That’s what it should be about, not some **** boy showing off 100 pairs on IG.

If you were upset because you the L today, you were being idealistic aboot your chances.

Good stuff to those who acquired em. Ill get em one day...

*pikachuDatMassMeme*

Attachments

• A7EC7C4C-ABF4-4C9B-9FD4-830239A23FEC.jpeg
    A7EC7C4C-ABF4-4C9B-9FD4-830239A23FEC.jpeg
    823.1 KB · Views: 865

Congrats on the purchase . What’s with that store store being called a community store? Cause it’s in the hood?. Should just be called Nike east L.A lol

Back
Top Bottom