The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Both the 26th (Monday) and 1st (Sunday) are odd days to release a sneaker. Typically it's the Friday or Saturday of the week.

It's highly possible they've delayed these even further to the All Star game so as to generate some or any kind of buzz/hype.

Yeah adidas was not that good before the last few years. The only shoe that were good was Kobe and T-Mac signatures, the Feet You Wear especially the Key Trainers, Crazy 97, Dwight had some good looking shoe in the Commander series.. I guess it took adidas 7+ years to come up with the turn around. SO maybe 5+ years from now Nike will come up with something crazy.

Design wise, they look like big rats...
Comfort wise, they feel like huaraches comfort...
Stop making them limited and resell will completely die...

Lol you sound like dude right here. In his review he compared the Yezzys comfort to Huraches. 6:15 mark... Hilarious

Lol you sound like dude right here. In his review he compared the Yezzys comfort to Huraches. 6:15 mark... Hilarious

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vid is mad funny and then the huaraches comp :rofl:
They gotta be the same dude lol
That vid was hilarious, with the background music and struggle christmas tree, i thought i was watching Friday After Next :lol:

Here's something.. I predict this will be the 14

View media item 2269555
12 soles of Christmas was "past, present, future." We still haven't had a future drop. Kobe AD, KD 9 and Kyrie 3 have either dropped or been revealed.

I think this has a good shot at being the lebron 14

3486-9042.gif

Here's something.. I predict this will be the 14

12 soles of Christmas was "past, present, future." We still haven't had a future drop. Kobe AD, KD 9 and Kyrie 3 have either dropped or been revealed.

I think this has a good shot at being the lebron 14
Interesting tweets..

My conspiracy theory.

Nike got sick of competing against themselves in the higher price range. They know Jordans dominate the category in Q4 so they move all other higher end releases to the beginning of the year or spring.

Hence KD in spring/summer. 31 goes late summer deal. Sprinkle in Kobe and hypers to start the fall. Then Kylie and lebron drop in Q1.

Will SNKRS shoot a notification our way, or do they really expect us to spend Christmas day refreshing the app every 5 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom