The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Finally 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
... give my man a late pass y'all

but for real, them ambassador upgrades better not be the 14s

I only copped 2 pairs. The opening nights and the USA/Gold Medal lows. Still want the Doernbechers tho

Not trying to start the typical "list" of Bron models which inevitably will always happen but there's the 2, 7 and 10 and then everything else

That bad, huh? Well, same here. Only got the lows. Zero high tops. 

Would hope the 14's to be better because it would be hard to top these for me

I only copped 2 pairs. The opening nights and the USA/Gold Medal lows. Still want the Doernbechers tho
Me too! I need the DB's. Only real pair of 13s I want. Still looking.
If they made outlets, how come they are still selling for nearly 300 on ebay? 
mean.gif

This video is 'building hype 101'. They'll probably drop another grainy shot at some point. Then they will have the official images. There will be reservations sent out to reserve your pair through the Nike+ app. Then they will release on SNKRS with the fake sellout after a few hours.... only to be restocked with massive quantities in the next few days.
Yes indeed...Lebron is Nike flagship athlete in terms of basketball...and shoes have steady had a steady decline...they had to do something...lol

Last edited:
Seems every sneaker sight is running with the Graney black and white photo of these....and each has their own description of whats on the shoe...I cant see ****...tho lol

Back
Top Bottom