The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Where is Lewi? He usually hits me up come release day for a code but I aint heard from him in weeks.

maybe he deployed, in the field, or on some other kinda training mission
He was logged in on Friday. And he's in the service? I know he's in Alaska. Thought he was doing some random job. Is he a contractor/GS?
I thought he was army stationed there, I could be wrong it's hard to keep up with all yall
laugh.gif

I never bothered to "protect" my foams, hot water and dishwashing soap gets em clean everytime.

I'm scared to use protectant, I wouldn't want them to discolor after they dry. This would be the one time I'd actually take them to a Jason Markk store.

I'm thinking about getting the rubber city 12s and try to take the spikes off. If not well I have 30 days to return to nike for any reason

I'm scared to use protectant, I wouldn't want them to discolor after they dry. This would be the one time I'd actually take them to a Jason Markk store.
Yah I like the idea of using protectant and it doin it's job, but I also don't want to risk anything jackin up a 250+ shoe. Kinda a double edged sword.

Last edited:
Yeah, I won't lie. Lewi is the same shoe size as me, which is 11.5 and a PITA to find many pairs in so I guess if his hustle was harder and he went OD on a shoe I wanted, I might feel some sort of way.

But he's only doing it with shoes he really loves. Can't even say I've seen him in this thread.

And that guy with the FSR of the Lebronald can eat battery acid. Can't believe reselling shoes is a billion dollar business.

Nice sig.

Im guessing Ill buy all these for retail from you ?

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP HATING ON RESELLERS.99% OF ''SNEAKERHEADS'' DOES IT

99% OF NT AND MOST OF ITS ADMINS DOES IT

FOOTLOCKER DOES IT .

THIS IS THE ONLY TRUTH THAT IS OUT THERE SO OPEN YOUR MIND

Capitalism is what makes America great. I can't hate on the man that grabs 10 pairs of shoes knowing that he can get 10 suckas to line his pockets with ease. I used to hate on dudes like this until I realized his hustle has nothing to do with me unless I'm a fool desperate enough to pay well over retail for a shoe I DON'T NEED, at that point the only person to blame is me, not him.

Stop hating resellers and blame ''re-buyers'' , slaves of material **** .

#TeamRetail #NeverPayResell

mf gooze mf gooze is 100% accurate .

Well 99% actually , I strongly disagree on the ''capitalism made US great '' argument . ;p)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom