The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Man the level of reaching in that thread.... Every new color was the 2k.... We were getting a WTL 2k because nike loved us.... Dudes starting rumors that 2k15 game would have shoes too :rofl:

I should go unlock the 2k thread just to see if those dudes come back.

Do it! I'll keep safari on the thread and refresh it in the morning to see if we got anything :rofl:

So that's why NDC doesn't have the ASG 12s. Would've like to have grabbed them with a 20% code with that discount price. Gonna go take a look at them in person I might not like them in hand/on feet. :\

ASG is weak. Good luck to all goin after the CLEs. I think they might actually move at retail. Has significance behind it now. I'm done with the 12 (grabbed Datas, NRSL, RC, Double Helix and Instincts) unless there is a champ colored regular 12. If its Elite I dont even care. Elite is so ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ain't like Bron enough or on "that level" to flip over a cw he wears in game like that... even Kobe its strictly about the shoes KD as well...
There's a zillion cw's per player these days imma pick the ones that appeal to me on the grounds of if they appeal to me lol, options are unlimited aka over-saturated IMO

Not to mention IMO as well, Bron doesn't make his shoes look awesome to me as a consumer.. His modified versions mixed with that duck-footed walk doesn't make me wanna "be like Bron" whatsoever as a shoe, just as a shoe, not crackin on James as a player or a person I like LeBron but he's never made a shoe look good to me

So that's why NDC doesn't have the ASG 12s. Would've like to have grabbed them with a 20% code with that discount price. Gonna go take a look at them in person I might not like them in hand/on feet.
ohwell.gif
ASG is my favorite XII. Simple and clean.

Not to mention IMO as well, Bron doesn't make his shoes look awesome to me as a consumer.. His modified versions mixed with that duck-footed walk doesn't make me wanna "be like Bron" whatsoever as a shoe, just as a shoe, not crackin on James as a player or a person I like LeBron but he's never made a shoe look good to me
not to mention the white socks that are worn almost every time

folks don't care how a shoe looks anymore...they want what can be flipped for a profit at a later date

Those black/gold lows sound promising.
nerd.gif

Can't wait to see pics.

September though.
sick.gif

quick survey, anybody seen any good in store deals on the Christmas' yet? I need a 13 and I want a good deal, unlikely but I figured I'd ask...

Y'all gotta stop posting the witness xii's it's my girl bday Saturday but if I keep seeing them ima act like its mine

Back
Top Bottom