The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Caught up on 5 pages this morning sitting in 2.5 hours traffic on a 20 min route smh....some thoughts from me:

1.those 2k14 are much nice than the XI

2. I need corks

3. Red EXT need a release day

4. CLE need to sit a bit

5. I'm hungry as all hell

6. Hope lebron stays wearing CLE ton.

I'm sitting on like $75 in ndc gift cards. If my boy can hook it up with his discount too.........
devil.gif
Must be nice  

Caught up on 5 pages this morning sitting in 2.5 hours traffic on a 20 min route smh....some thoughts from me:

1.those 2k14 are much nice than the XI

2. I need corks

3. Red EXT need a release day

4. CLE need to sit a bit

5. I'm hungry as all hell

6. Hope lebron stays wearing CLE ton.
1. wouldn't mind having those done to my HOL

2. what you said!.

3. day one pickup on whenever RD is!

4. 2 trips im spending money on right now  so hope they do too!

5. my stomach is starting to rumble a little bit!

6. don't you mean the CLEbrons??

I hope Lebron is smart enough to keep wearing Cleveland/Witness colorway

Give the colorway some historical significance
THIS!

I hate when Players have HISTORIC nights in PE's because I know ill never ontain them.
yall trippin

dude balled out but to say that was historic is over rating it fasho

bet bread in years to come when dudes bring up that night (if anyone even still talks about it) the opposing argument is going to be that he did it on a weak team

the cw is dope as it is, but yall tryna turn it into something instead of just letting it happen

1. wouldn't mind having those done to my HOL

2. what you said!.

3. day one pickup on whenever RD is!

4. 2 trips im spending money on right now  so hope they do too!

5. my stomach is starting to rumble a little bit!

6. don't you mean the CLEbrons??

yall trippin

bet bread in years to come when dudes bring up that night (if anyone even still talks about it) the opposing argument is going to be that he did it on a weak team

the cw is dope as it is, but yall tryna turn it into something instead of just letting it happen
you  must be a kobe fan......

I agree with him. Im a big lebron fan but i really dont think that performance was all that historic but who knows how it will be remembered down the line. Personally that game still doesn't make me want the CLEs on day1. I doubt i cop at all. After my palmers getting stolen i think i am done with the 12s

The Cleveland CW is already on ebay for under retail. Anyone know how these guys get their inventory ahead of release date and are allowed to sell for under retail?

yall trippin

i agree.....he got busy, but it wasnt groundbreaking......im surprised no one asked what dellavadova wore, since folks buying shoes based on performances

The Cleveland CW is already on ebay for under retail. Anyone know how these guys get their inventory ahead of release date and are allowed to sell for under retail?
They are replicas but really close to the real thing. Doesn't matter to me, normal people won't see a difference. Shrug...

Well I plan to hoop in these shoes so if replicas are different structurally or material wise, then I'd be hesitant on buying.

Do these guys just go straight to Nike's manufacturer to get these replicas made?  What is the difference between these and legit ones exactly?

I know it's not a XII and it's Adidas but finally copped the Lebron The Return shirt from RuVilla for $9.98

Been wanting it for awhile and couldn't pass up that price. Purchased this morning and shipped already
happy.gif

My store just got a delivery of Datas this morning, they'll probably be on the shelves tomorrow, 180 though :\ Nike Factory store TX City if yall want em.

Yah I'm thinkin im gonna double up on the cle/witness. My fav 12 I've seen and I'm also a die hard Chiefs fan and they look like they're gonna match nicely.

Back
Top Bottom