The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I am curious to know how you figure those up on Ebay are replicas? Not gonna lie, I'm thinking of picking up a pair from Ebay today just because I won't be around Saturday so by the time I return to work on Monday, USPS should be dropping of my CLE's. I didn't know that Lebron 12's were being replicated so I'm just curious how you figure.
Yea, I was thinking the same. Even tho a lot of people might want to get the CLE's, I don't think that this would be hot on the being replicated or any lebron 12's for that matter unless they are like a Championship, MVP or what the lebron or something, than I can see replicas of those being made.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lebron-12-E...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

These obviously aren't a real cw but they have most of the retail cw available on this replica sites.  Idk what shoes on eBay the other guy was talking about but just wanted to share a rep i found on eBay lol

At certain point if almost every colorway is available below retail online, retail stores and multiple outlets

And I see they have a bad resale value or lose their resale value

I have to use logic and say "hey maybe these aren't that popular"
This. By that logic the air monarch IV are the least popular shoe of all time. Which is not true because they are the most popular nikes and best selling nikes of all time. And guess what you can find them literally anywhere and below retail. No you wont get props from the supposed "sneakerhead" community but it doesn't matter becuase that community only make up about 10% of consumer market for shoes. You shouldn't worry about getting props on anything anyway. Only people with insecurities worry about that. Be happy with what you have.

23goat 23goat Pretty sure Lewi was just joking man. If they look authentic and the seller says they're authentic, they're probably authentic. There are fake 12s out there, but they look awful. You'll be able to tell. Just use your own discretion

23goat 23goat Pretty sure Lewi was just joking man. If they look authentic and the seller says they're authentic, they're probably authentic. There are fake 12s out there, but they look awful. You'll be able to tell. Just use your own discretion

Yeah I was being sarcastic, 95% of those ebay pairs should be real.

Thanks bro! Yea, the seller I'm picking up from seems trustworthy with awesome Ebay feedback, authentic shoe pics and offers money back returns so I think I'm good.

Yeah I was being sarcastic, 95% of those ebay pairs should be real.

Lol, I couldn't tell you were being sarcastic bro :lol: so I really wanted to know. hahaha.

Last edited:
At certain point if almost every colorway is available below retail online, retail stores and multiple outlets

This. By that logic the air monarch IV are the least popular shoe of all time. Which is not true because they are the most popular nikes and best selling nikes of all time. And guess what you can find them literally anywhere and below retail. No you wont get props from the supposed "sneakerhead" community but it doesn't matter becuase that community only make up about 10% of consumer market for shoes. You shouldn't worry about getting props on anything anyway. Only people with insecurities worry about that. Be happy with what you have.

Where did I say I was worried about getting props or I didnt like the shoe?

You seem to be emotional invested and its clouding your understanding of what I'm saying

I understand, some people get frustrated when they feel that their tastes arent popular

All I am saying the Lebron XII is probably not the most popular Lebron which is what he was asking

If somebody feels they are popular, they should load up on them and tell us how the eventual sale off goes

Last edited:

they aint very popular, just with the lebron collectors....and even they aint in a rush to cop until they are on sale....imo
thanks this was basically what i was trying to ask.

like what do people "loyal" to the lebron line think of the model and the cws.
Best EXTs since the Xs

XII>X>XI

1. Red Paisley

2. RC

3. Cork X

4. KC

5. Cork XII

6. Scooby's

7. Thin Mints

8. Denim XI

9. Smurfs

10. Denim X

Last edited:

Where did I say I was worried about getting props or I didnt like the shoe?

You seem to be emotional invested and its clouding your understanding of what I'm saying

I understand, some people get frustrated when they feel that their tastes arent popular

All I am saying the Lebron XII is probably not the most popular Lebron which is what he was asking
I should be the MOST frustrated person on all of #NT then
roll.gif
guess what i'm not

Lewi I must say I feel the exact opposite.

Love the way 11's look but hate the way they feel.
12''s feel like they were made for my feet. Perfect fit and comfort.

We all have different feet though.

Then why be in the thread if you dont like the design of the lebron 12. No colorway can save a shoe if you dont like the design unless your buying off hype.
I did not know there was a rule 5hat said you must like a shoe to comment.....you asked a question and I told my part....like it or not nt members can post in any thread on nt....at least I thought so

Then why be in the thread if you dont like the design of the lebron 12. No colorway can save a shoe if you dont like the design unless your buying off hype.
I did not know there was a rule 5hat said you must like a shoe to comment.....you asked a question and I told my part....like it or not nt members can post in any thread on nt....at least I thought so

People don't like it when dudes that don't like shoes feel the need to throw shade in the thread especially while throwing out nonsense while doing so.

People don't like it when dudes that don't like shoes feel the need to throw shade in the thread especially while throwing out nonsense while doing so.
where did I throw shade?...and why throw shade?...I was just responding to dude who asked the question...just because I don't like a model doesn't mean I don't look out for info for family and friends that do like it...it's never that serious

Lewi I must say I feel the exact opposite.

Love the way 11's look but hate the way they feel.
12''s feel like they were made for my feet. Perfect fit and comfort.

We all have different feet though.
Yeah its true. My fave for comfort is the 9s, and I don't really care for the fit of the X, too big and clunky. 

In the English language when a person is describing themselves or their point of view they use words like " me" or "I"

When they are describing other people they use words like " they" "you"

Like if I was describing my need to be popular " I would say my____colorway gets more props than Jordan's"

I didnt use a possessive tense when describing props

Maybe I have a need for props but I didn't clearly say that in this thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom